Reign On Me (Part Two)

Hi guys! So sorry for the late upload of this chap. I have good news! We are negative for the corona virus so we can use the phone all day and we dont have to do quarantine anymore. Yay! 🎆🎇🎉🎆🎇🎉. I can do more work for this book

I squirm against her arms when she grip me like vise. She then look at me with her piercing red eyes.

"Be still" she hissed and hugs me more tightly. Its suffocating. Everything is a blur, thats how fast shes going when. Im getting dizzy, so I close my eyes and wait for this ordeal to be over. She then lands, so I open my eyes and found that Im in a balcony.

She then let me go and opens the balcony door. I just stare in awe. Its interior has two intentions. To awe and intimidate. Black and granite is the theme of the house.

"Get inside now" her voice boom and I hurriedly get inside. I really dont know what to do, Im so afraid of whats gonna happen, and I feared the worst for Kara.

"Dont even think about that Kryptonian, (Y/n)" she said and walk towards me with a predatory gleam in her eyes. How the hell she knows my name. Unless...

"Are you the one sending those gifts to me?" I ask because Sam takes a minute to clobber a straight answer, especially when I ask her about this rare and a very pretty black crystal-like rose.

"Yes." She has stand infront of me and damn, she smells like caramel and cinnamon. Cinnamon roll. I giggle at the thought and look up to her, she has a confused frown. Shes tall like Sam.
"Sorry, I-" I didnt finish what I was to say when she kiss me. A very rough and territorial kiss and it feels like Im being devoured and bruised at the same time. She holds my waist very tight and I feel like Im suffocating so I try to push her back but she still continue to assault my mouth when she grips my waist very tightly that makes me gasp. She didnt waste her time to invade my mouth with her sweet tongue. I responded to the kiss and she gently suck my tongue. Making me drip down there.

Then like a lightning, I stop kissing her and cry. How could I betray Sam?

"Do. Not. Think. About. Her." Her voice is dripping with venom. I back away from her when my cellphone rings. I take it out when she grab it, and with a withering look, crush it with her fingers.

I feel like Im the biggest cheater out there, so, I run towards the balcony, knowing thats the only escape I have when she catch me.

"Supergirl!" I hug her tightly when a bolt of lightning was thrown towards us, she quickly dodges it and put me down, meeting up with Reign in a thunderous clash and flurry of punches. I feel like a potato watching when I feel a pair of arms and getting whiplashed.

Oh no, not again.

Reign put me down, this time, in her HQ, this Im sure. Its all black and still...black.

She is dragging me towards a bay, that seems like her room. This time, I didnt say anything though her grip is gentle. The door automatically closes. Im dreading this part, she just stares at me coolly, like shes appraising me.

Shes hungry for my body.