Andromache (Old Guard)

Now, now, I had seen the movie alot since I got it 3 months ago. This is just a sample test and Im gonna ask your opinions about this. Anyway, Andromache or Andy is played by Charlize Theron. Hope this turns out good. Sorry for the long hiatus, Ive adopted 2 kittens (again), named Stalin (black) and Hitler (black and white). So I pick them off the streets and the rats got to them before I can pick em, so their paws and toe beans have been eaten and Im rehabilitating them. Including a manged pupper whom Ive named Teddy

So enough with the very long introductions. Here we go.

🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

Nile, Booker, Nikki, Joe and I have been traveling in Asia, trying to track down Quinn who apparently escaped from that horrifying coffin and being put into the bottom of the sea. 500 years of drowning then reviving again and again will make anyone mad and furious.

"Hey Andy, we're here." Nile put me out of stupor as the plane landed, making me wince as we got down and the heat beating down on my bruised body. After the Merrick incident, I havent healed in my wounds. My immortality is gone, and it seems like Quinn has got some answers after she met Booker while he was being exiled.

We ride into the car, going into this chase is exhausting but Quinn promised some answers. About our immortality.

We arrive in The Serena Hotel, a decrepit building in Afghanistan that will serve as our home away from home. We settled down, exhausted from the heat and the abundant dust.

"Boss, you okay? She said that she will be meeting us in the hotel restaurant downstairs at 1800." Booker said while Nile busies herself cleaning my bullet wound.

"Nikki and I will get some food downstairs, Nile take care of her and Booker, please look out for them. Alright?" Nikki ask and Joe lovingly kiss his cheeks. Together they went downstairs, leaving us in the room.

"Hey Booker, I know you had reasons why you betrayed us but your exile has been lifted. Okay buddy?" I said to him and Booker goes to me, crying and asking for forgiveness while Nile just looks at us with tears in her eyes, touched by the scene before her. I gestured her to come and join us and we end up as sobbing trio.

We returned normal and then suddenly, my bullet wound and the huge gash on my shoulder starts to heal. I can feel the flesh mending itself.

"Woah woah, Im happy that youre healing again but h-how is this happening?" Niles ask while walking back and forth while Booker cries again, this time with happiness. My bruises and the heavy painful feeling is gone. I feel brand now.

The door opens while we are excitedly talking. Nikki and Joe looks at the 3 of us.

"Im back!"

They drop the bags of food and rushes to me, locking me in a crushing embrace, happy that my immortality is back.

We ate and set up the alarm for tonight and since that incident, Ive never slept peacefully, but now, I just promptly falls asleep. My body catching up the sleepless nights.

Timeskip is brought to you by Coronavirus 2019. Lockdown and Quarantine are in the menu.

We woke up before the alarm and we all now waiting for that millenia old Chinese lady. A woman in a casual attire of t-shirt and jeans while wearing sunglasses walks in and makes her way to us.

Ive waited for this moment, 500 years after that brutal and prejudice witches trial.

"Andromache." Is all she said and I choke up in my sob. None of my members spoke, they just let us be.

"Im sorry." I said to her before embracing her. I squeeze her tightly and continued to cry. People are looking at us and in Afghanistan this attracts alot of attention.

"Maybe we should take this all to the room." Nile said and we all file upstairs.

I cant believe that Quinn is back, in front of me. The woman I love for millenia, my goddess, my fate.

After the introduction is done and we got ahold of our emotions. We settle down and form a.circle, all of us eager what she has to say.

"Her immortality is back Quinn, she just healed herself hours ago." Booker breaks the awkward silence, Quinn looks at me, smiling sadly.

"Oh, you found your mate after millenia."