Adiris (DBD) Part 5

Okay here's the next chapter. My friend requested that this will be, "7 chapter mini fic but increase the word count to at least 3k per chapter if you dont want it to be long". I said okay, if that's okay with you guys.

This my gorgeous baby Bear

Sad to say, I don't have a photo of our worse-case rescue, our handsome Teddy.

This is Hitler, her brother, Stalin died. She doesn't have paws on her hind legs. Rat-amputation is the cause before we rescued them on the streets.

 Rat-amputation is the cause before we rescued them on the streets

She's nosy but the most loving cat. She and Bear gets along. Teddy is still recovering from undernourishment because he was suffering sarcoptic mange and was abused by people and children on the street. He was so hopeless. Now he's a happy kiddo. I will post a photo of him soon.

P.s my friend told me that this heartfelt author note doesnt count for the 3k word count.

Im gonna dedicate this chapter to you Nal and Im_Bottom_asf. So you both have something to do and stay away from me until the next chapter. Lmao

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"(Y/n), stay behind me and do not come near her, might as well go outside." Iris told me calmly, the rotting stench filling the room, a swirling black cloud appeared and the dagger is gone on Adiris hand, replaced by her incense. Which is emitting the smell.

"How dare you touch what is mine!" Adiris eyes turn black and she walk towards us in long angry strides. Iris meeting her who's dagger is glowing red. I watch as Adiris calmly dodge Iris in a graceful way and slap her like a diva. Iris face starts to rot but she smiles at me and her face heals right away. 

I yelled at them to stop, this is gonna end in a disaster. My favorite cousin and the woman I love.

They both stop in their tracks and turn to look at me. I know you might wonder why I'm not surprised of how my cousin can heal, its because shes the High Priestess of the Temple of Sekhmet. She tends the temple of her soulmate, the fierce but also the goddess of healing. Because of that, she inherited half the power, luckily not the temper.