Anck Su Namun (The Mummy)

Okay, I'm an avid fan of the history of Egypt and the name would be Ankhesenamun, the wife of Tutankhamen, but we will go with the movie The Mummy here.

The dreary London cloud makes me want to strangle myself, I yearned to travel to somewhere hot and humid, with pyramids and sarcophagi. This is what I dream since I was a kid, a vacation to Egypt. But sure as hell I didn't want mummies running around, trying to kill us. 

Rick is my brother and we are both on the French Legion Army while I was a combat nurse in the same infantry with him. After the wars died down, we became an adventurer. Now I regret it, we need to defeat this bald headed guy claiming to be Imhotep and a Scorpion King.

"Rick! There are more coming, we need to go now." I run carrying my nephew Alex out of the house as some of the cult members tried to attack us. The bracelet is stuck in his wrist, thats for being such a nosy family. 

We are on the ground floor as a tall beautiful woman blocked our path, I put Alex down and prepared for a fight, she pulls out an ancient looking dagger. But before anything happens, the Medjai's arrive and joined the fight.

Alex and I run on the opposite direction, the woman cursing at us. As  Alex turns around the corner, I stayed and when the woman appeared, I punch her with all the strength I could muster but it didn't even made her flinch. 

Grasping my wrist painfully, she slams me to the wall. I groaned with pain, and so did she. Because I kicked her on her guts, I slowly pick myself up. But this woman picks me up in her arms and said something that made me sleep.

We need the bracelet to control the army of the scorpion king, but I don't know what happened, my body unconsciously picks up this annoying woman. One of the mummies tries to takes her away from me but I growled at him. 

Putting her on my bed on the train, I look at her peaceful form. She is going to be a trade, the boy and the bracelet for her. 

With my command, the mummies and the cult withdrew. The man named Rick looks around in despair as he noticed that the woman disappeared, probably this is his sister, which makes my plan go smoothly.

The simple spell just to make her close her eyes made her sleep for an entire whole day and night, and I'm starting to get worried, that was just a basic enchantment. I look up to the Book of the Dead of how to undo it, but she starts to stir.

Her (e/c) orbs look at her surrounding, I chained her wrists to the bedpost to prevent her from escaping, her eyes ended looking directly at me. Insanity fills her eyes, and without a thought, yank her hands and the sickening crunch of bones fills the room, blood dripping and her hands bends in a grotesque angle. 

I didn't know what to do, the woman runs towards me screaming, I step back and she butts her head on mine, making me fall down, together with the Book of the Dead, using her elbows, she opened the book and splatters it with her fresh, young blood and say an enchantment that binds someone to the God of the Underworld.

"I have put my name in the Upper Egyptian shrine, I have made my name to be remembered in the Lower Egyptian shrine, on this night of counting the years and of numbering the months. Let me bear the burden of the souls of the damned and become your servant, Anubis God of Death."

The most soul-wrenching screams tore through out, shrouding the entire train in darkness, the book disappeared, replaced by Anubis, who tore out the woman's heart.

Her name appears in an ancient writing, Anubis sealed the fate when he takes her soul, and endows her with a power, enough to defeat the Scorpion King,

It seems like forever but it only took a few seconds. The woman, (Y/n) stands up, her eyes remain normal, but she's emitting power, enough to make the reanimated soldier crumble to dust. Then she looks at me with pure anger, fury blazing in her eyes.

Hello lovely readers! I'm back again, I need to update as much as possible because next week, I will be working already, but its home office work. What can you say about this one shot?