(Dead by Daylight) The Huntress

Your POV

"Jesus fucking Christ! David, get your ass in here!" While we are running away from the infamous Huntress and the Pig.

"(Y/n), *pants* I dont want to die, so-"

"Fix the generator while I draw their attention away" and then I started to run away.

"Hey ladieeesss!!! Come and get me!!!"
"David, fix it quick" I whispered-yelled to him.

The Pig started to follow me while the Huntress is veering away from my direction.

Why is she running away from me? Oh my God, shes gonna get David.

Before I can go back, I heard the generator come to life and I see Bill, David and other survivors ran towards me.

"(Name)! Thanks to you we got all the generator fix. We can all go to the escape hatch now." Nea said while we ran towards the hatch.

"Go, I'll keep watch, hurry" I told them while I scanned the trees.

"Okay" they all answered in unison and jumped

I was about to follow as the last one when I saw a hatchet went sailing straight to my head.

Welp, at least i did something to save them.

Thats the last thing i thought before i was knocked out.

Timeskip when you wake up

"Wha-,where am I?" I then notice im in a room. A room decorated with different animal pelts and camping gears.

*thud thud thud*

I hear a heavy footsteps coming up and I tried to stand up when I just notice that Im shackled in bed. Then I heard the oh-so familiar humming.

The door opened, and I saw the tall, muscular and a hatchet-weilding woman

"Fuck me" I said out loud and then she smirk.

Huntress POV

When I saw this survivor whom they call (y/n), my heart beat again. The thing that was lost when my mother died. Came back

Love

Then i saw her panicking and said that thing that Ive seen other survivors have done while they think they are safe and we arent looking.

"Ana" was all the thing I said. I still hum the russian lullaby that my mother taught me.

Shes already on the far side of the bed. Looking adorable.

I sat down and caress her face.

"Dont move too much. I love you (y/n)" I then remove my rabbit mask, hoping that It will calm her down.

Your POV

WHAT? She said she loves me? Omfg (name), this must be a.......dream come true for me

Yea, I have a huge crush on her. I mean who wouldnt?

Im soooo afraid. Afraid that she will kill me, afraid that she will hurt me

"Im not going to hurt you" she said while looking at me. With pleading eyes.

"I just want to be love, I want to feel the warmth of love (y/n). But if you dont like me, I understand. I will set you free" this is the longest thing shed ever said.

Then I saw her put her mask again, unchanined me, stood up and leave.

But not before teardrops have fallen

Get a vacay they said, it will be fun they said. Now ive got diarrhea. Horrible business. I feel like shit