Esdeath x Fem Reader

"Run Tatsumi!" 

He looks at me with fear and tears in his eyes. I smiled at him, readying my sword to face the oncoming soldiers going to attack to our base. Tatsumi might not be the best fighter but he made it up through sheer will and training. I got to give it to him. The Jaegers are starting to come into my vision.

"B-but what about you? Come with us, Esdeath will kill you, please!"

"I didnt became a Night Raid member because of my cooking skills, I know how to defend myself. Now go! They're almost here."

"Wh-how did know?" 

"Its one of my skills. Now go or I will kill you myself." I push him and my eyes changed into something that made him run.

"Okay, now, hold them as long as you can and then run." 

One soldier arrive and suddenly the cold wafted around.

Fuck me, its just Esdeath, looking ready to maul me.

"What. Do. You. Think. Youre.Doing (y/n)?" She looks at me with that blue eyes that made me fall in love 5 years ago.

"Im a member of the Night Raid, I believe you already know. Your emperor straight sucks."

"I am here to get you back to the Capital. How could you! I trusted you to visit your beloved pet and now I just got an intel that there is a fighter called Defender, annihilated the entire Jaeger and Im sent here to take care of them. AND ITS YOU ALL ALONG! How could you! I trusted you. Come home with me right now, or I will obliterate the entire West."

"I am not going back."

Her eyes grows dim and I swear the Siberian winter is coming to town. Then she walk towards me with a sad look and then she draw her sword.

"I will give you a fight kitten. If I win, Im getting you back and you will be beside me all the time."

"If I win, you will be coming as a Night Raid member, Im sure Najenda will be ecstatic." The aura is going wild on Esdeath and she attack me with lightning speed, but seeing your wife training has some benefits.

I dodge her attack and I jump, creating a ball of blue flame and then throw it to her, when she just stands up and didnt try to dodge my attack, my flame is strong to counter her trump card and shes just standing in there.

Shit.

I run towards her and stop the flame, which she engulf me in a bone crushing hug.

"I win, now lets go home. I will come after them later."

I squirm but she hold me tightly then gives me a hot and bruising kiss in my mouth. She didnt let me go and we continued to kiss in the night, I tap her shoulder because Im running out of breath but she still continued devouring my mouth, I started to dots when she pulls my lower lip using her teeth.

"I missed you so much, you have been gone for three months and now you became a traitor my wifey, so you will be punished." She carried me into her arms in a bridal way and starts to walk away.

"I love you so much (y/n)"

I look up to her and can see her smile goofily at me. That smile is only for me.

"I love you too. But are you gonna carry me until we get home?"

Her laugh rang out and its not the maniacal laugh that the people hears all the time, its a carefree and full of life laugh.

"I can but I want you to be comfortable so I have a carriage waiting for me, so we will be going home."

"Can we stay here for a while? I havent visited my family and pets, and I really miss them. They miss you too General."

She smiles and nods her head, after a while, we arrive at the outskirt of the forest where a royal carriage is waiting, she puts me inside and nod at the driver. 

"Wait, Esdeath, you promised that you will be coming with me." 

"I will be, once Im done with the Night Raid, dont worry, I will still punish you. Makes you sweat and all that work." She motioned the driver and the carriage to go and I tried to open the door but it has runelocks to prevent me for burning it.

I look at the window and saw that the Jaegers are with her already, waving at me and shouting for me to wait for the General at home. I saw Esdeath with that closed eye smile while waving to me as well.

Someone's gonna die tonight. Im sorry Tatsumi.

There will be part 2.