Gamora (Guardians of the Galaxy)

"Do you think that Quill will ever stop flirting with my girlfriend?" I ask Rocket, Drax, Mantis and Groot. We are in the commissary eating and I'm trying to bait them to gamble.

"Well I think he will once you will beat his ass." Rocket said. 

"I bet 4000 units that he won't stop until you pound it into his head."

Drax pull up his pouch and throw some unrecognizable things on the table. 

"It's a comet dust, it's very expensive. I will bet that he will stop once you nail this dagger into his head." Which he throws his dagger on the table. Mantis and I laughed while Groot left.

Meanwhile, we can hear Gamora and Quill arguing in the cockpit. It's about Quill trying to break her up with me so they can fate.

"Well, I will bet 50000 units that Gamora is gonna pound him soon." Then we hear a huge thump and Quill going silent on the comms. We all look at each other the we all laugh, forgetting about the gamble.

I run towards the pilot bay and sure enough, Quill is on the floor. Gamora standing over him like a victor about to decapitate his enemies head.

"Hi sweetie, what are you doing here?" She ask while she pick Quill easily and throw him on the pilot's chair.

"Just wanna check on him, and you." She pick me in her arms bridal style and I squeal. She laugh while she carried me on her arms while we walk towards our room. 

She locked the door once we are inside and place me gently on our bed.

"Hey, (y/n). Were you jealous?" She ask me while straddled my waist and looks at me with that gleam in her eyes.

"N-nope.I'm not. I trust you."

"Good and I hope you're not gonna be angry at what I'm gonna do." She then scratched my side gently, making me squirm. 

"Are you ticklish?"

"Nope."

Then she started to tickle my sides and I burst out laughing.

"S-stop! Okay okay, I'm ticklish!" She continued her assault while I'm breathing a mile minute and I keep squirming but her thighs keeping me in place. I can feel losing my breath from all the laughing while she laughs with me as well.

Then I push her off but it's like pushing a boulder. She then stop, I stop laughing too. 

"Why did you push me off?" She ask me seriously.

"Because I-" I got cut off as she tickled me again.

I swear I'm gonna die but hearing her laugh freely is the best music I ever heard.

Its short, I know but I was waiting for something so I wrote it down. Im sorry.

Okay, I wasn't able to tag you because Wattpad wont allow me too. So I hope you like it. Anyways, I will be posting pictures of the Demon Slayer girls and I just want you to vote. The pic with the most vote or comment will be up first. This is my time to accept requests guys, I'm running out of characters. Not ideas but if you can gimme some of your ideas, it would be great.

Here is Nezuko to grace us with her cuteness. She's like a little sister I never had, Lol

 She's like a little sister I never had, Lol