Peligrosa 37

Lisa manoban

"Are you sure about this lisa?" The only person that I can trust with asked me with a hint of concern on her face.

"I need to do this Viv I don't want to stay with her , I can't torture myself staying with that kind of environment Vivian" after what almost happened to the both of us , I still contacted her as she is the only person that I can trust with the escape plan that I'm doing.

"But lisa , aren't you afraid that once she found you ,she might kill you" she said and that made me stop from the tracks of packing that I was doing. I am fully aware that she might kill me if they found out that I did escaped from the hotel room while an important event is happening.

"I'm afraid Vivian , but I have to fight this fear of mine to be able for me to escape . I have no one in this situation and I want to go home to my father . I really need to do this" I said , but a part of me is telling me that , it's not the only reason why I actually escaped . Sure I'm getting tired by all of the happenings with the involvement of miss Kim with it, but with the thought of her getting married is what scares me the most.

"Thank you for everything Vivian . For everything , really" I said to her with a voice of sincerity .

"Your welcome" she said and tilted her head to left and right as if she's looking if someone is following us. She already knew everything. Everything in the organization that I was involved . Everything.

"Be careful Lisa " she said and gave me the luggage and map in this city .

"I'm going now Viv" I said then she nodded , as we gave each other a farewell hug

"Take care of yourself and I'm sorry" she said that made me confuse onto what is she talking about . I didn't mind it , thinking that she was just saying sorry to what almost happened to us .

"It's okay vivian , I'll forgive you" I said then when we let ourselves go from the hug , I am now walking faster at the other side of the road and as I quickly made my way to the terminal station of the city . This journey that I'm having is one of the most unforgettable memory that I wouldn't mind if I won't forget about it .

As I am now walking to the dark corners of the alley I can sense that someone is following me , that someone is following me dangerously . My heart is thumping really hard and at the same time I was sweating .

"Please stay away from me" whispering from the above , and I was actually praying , to the fact that the possibility of miss kim was alarmed while she's busy at the said event frightened me , it isn't possible since I knew that she's going to come by at the room where I stayed and check me up for the party.

But then I gave up , I am now running from the organization , from the cruel people that I knew , and from her. The person behind me is still following me . How I wish that this dark alley would reach to its end.

I was about to be thankful when the person behind me disappeared and went on the other way , I thought that was it .

"AAAAHHHHH" I shouted as someone is pinning me in the brick wall that is actually hurting me since it has a rough surface , and some parts of it , that has spike on it are the causes that some part of my skin is bleeding a little.

"What the fuck a---- are y--- you doing?" I asked as he is now straddling me and pinning both of my hands in the cold floor , my voice is now trembling as I am are now sweating really hard . What going to happen to me ?