Peligrosa 47

Jennie Kim

"What do you want to talk about now senior laparo?" I asked as he is now preparing his champagne and two glasses of wine glass before popping it and put an amount of it on the two wine glasses while he carefully pick the other one to sip on it while I was waiting.

"About your original ordeal to that girl uno" he said as he put down his glass and stared at me trying to figure out something.

"I heard that your original ordeal with that girl is that you are planning to kill her after she made something fortunate to the transactions of your business right?" He said.

"What made you took long to do that? Is that the pleasure that she gave ? Are you enjoying yourself playing with her?" He said that made me kick the table to where his champagne and glasses is standing that causes it to fall down and break it into pieces of the floor. Seeing the crimson fluid that is making its way to the tiled floor of this place and that causes it to result into a bit mess.

"This is not how you answer a question uno"

"I guess the answer is yes. You enjoyed too much that you forgot your original plan towards her" I stood up not waiting for him to talk too much.

"Things will happen repetetively if you are going to be like this" with those words from him I quickly went to his side while grabbing his collar . My vision about to darken asking where is she now.

"Where is lalice now?" I asked as his smirk widen on his face while holding my hand pulling himself away from my hold.

"Why would you still worry about her? Lalice is now in a good hands now that you let her go and you are here now for the engagement with brandon"

"Mr.raeil and I had a good deal with the transaction for lalice as it is now completed from the time that you let her go . So basically if the same unfortunate thing happened to lalice . Its your loss for the only one reason uno"

"You let her go" words echoing repeatedly inside my head . My anger that can't seem to come out at this moment because I have to see her. I want to see her and

Save her.

Getting my gun while dialing premiera dos to signal her that they have to prepare for the rescue that we are doing for lalice. Walking down the hallway a figure of mama esperanza came in to view that surprised the both of us being in the hallways but going to the opposite direction. After she saw the gun that I am holding I quickly said to her to what is happening.

"He did it again . They got her" I said while running fast in the building preparing for the vehicle that I am going to ride . To surely find her quickly.

They did the same thing to patrice . She was sold without me knowing any of it. She was under my care for that time being but when senior laparo went in between me and her . He started stabbing my back by using her and it is now happening again.

That deal was only known by senior laparo and the people who he's been dealing with , with that certain transcation . I was against and will always be against to the other transaction that the organization is dealing with.