Peligrosa 43

Jennie Kim

"Stay away from her jennie . I want to save my daughter from you and from the whole organization"

What does she mean by that ? Her hands are tightening around my wrist but that won't hurt or budge me to ask for more . I am now confuse . What does it mean ? That lalice is her daughter but the daughter herself doesn't know anything ?

"What is up with the both of you?" A deep voice that was heard on the corner of the room made mama Esperanza pull away from my wrist . Even if I don't turn my head to see the person who just spoke from awhile ago I knew that voice . And that was the organizations boss bitch.

"Nothing laparo I was just reminding and telling things about the organizations schedule for tonight " Mama Esperanza said and look at me with those eyes that is full of worries and that she was telling me that I should go or it will just cause trouble.

" Justo. Quiero hablar cosas contigo y a ese compromiso con Brandon" he said and made an eye contact with me and put his glance to lalice who is now confuse around us. Clenching my hands while thinking things on how can I talk to lalice without anybody interrupting us.

" right. I want to talk things with you and to that engagement with Brandon"

I just went out with senior laparo while noticing his other hand holding a book ledger .

"Bring this with while announcing your engagement and that would be plausible to hear with the other members of La Primo De Casio " he said while handing me the ledger and I just took it . I don't know what to do anymore . I just want to be with lalice and discover with what is happening to me around her.

"Premiera uno , don't break it this time  or you will have no choice" he said and went to his direction while I was thinking on how should I handle her.

Should I let her go? That is too stupid of me if I'll let her go just like that. Would I be able to see her again if I let her go?

"Uno you should" I turn around and there he was , premiero tres standing in the hallways while looking at me . Another thing that caught my eyes was the folder that he was holding and handling it to me.

"What is this?" I asked he just walk away from me . I have no other choice but to follow him since I have a lot of questions that haven't been answer yet.

"Those are the papers that you need to know about lalice and to why you should let her go uno" those words of him stopped myself from thinking . If I let her  go , I won't be able to see her . Ever again.

"No I won't" I said throwing the folder , while stomping on it with so much anger . No I won't read what's inside because I know I can protect her from the whole organization . Once that I get married laparo won't mind my life with the other people.

"And what do you want to happen to lalice then? Do you want her to get killed? You are fucking selfish then" he said while holding our gaze . No one wants to get lost .

"She can't be killed under my command tres. Not unless I say another words or command that I will kill her , not unless I said so "