Peligrosa 18

Lisa manoban

The atmosphere going to casa el re'al is kinda weird . Is it because of miss Kim's gentle attitude from a while ago or is it just me being a delusional one?

Which is which doesn't matter to me anymore its because miss kim said we're going to casa el re'al 's mansion today . As she's going to introduce to me to their whole members .

"Knowing Préma familía members might be more dangerous to your situation that's why I let you learned to use and hold guns " miss kim said as we are now in the middle of bumpy road that is really making me bump my head in the ceiling of the car .

"We have what we call the seat belt . I don't know miss manoban that you're that stupid to not wear them at the times of riding  this car " she said  and that me roll my eyes to her . Stupid my ass .

"Don't you dare do that in front of me when I am introducing to you the whole members of Préma familía miss manoban they might not want to see that bitchy acts of yours" she said then the silence is now engulfing the atmosphere as I haven't spoke back to her.

I am now thinking to the name that leonel mentioned from a while ago . Is it pat ? I don't really know . Yeah right senior Laparo mentioned her name when I first met them in casa el re'al . Patrice?

"Who is patrice?" I just ask out of the blue while the car is still moving in the hidden road of the middle of nowhere.

"She's my late mistress miss manoban" she said . And I was about to ask her another question regarding to patrice 's life in casa el re'al when the car that we're riding stop at the moment.

"Shut your mouth and get off " she said then I open the door to my left to go outside and observe to where the heck I am.

"Is this another method of kidnapping miss kim?" I asked sarcastically as I was observing the trees that are swaying , hearing the sound of the leaves that are bumping to each other that made my senses calm . But I shouldn't be calm around to these weird people.

"Kinda" she said and smirk as she walks forwardly to the literally big exterior of the mansion that looks really expensive . The mansion design looks like a vibe from Italy . It is really giving me the old vibes of the houses in the italy.

"Wow" I whispered as I am now observing the big frame of paintings that are displayed in the middle of the hall as we are approaching to the elegant and spiral stairs of the mansion . What the actual fuck ? How rich is Préma familía and they are really providing the house too much old but elegant designs ? I saw this painting of the girl and her eyes are tearing up with blood?

What the heck is this ? This painting is kinda weird , the girl is naked with several bruises in all over her body but her eyes are covered in a blind fold yet her eyes are spilling some tears but I don't think it is a tear because I can see clearly that it is a blood .

"That's my favorite masterpiece that we bought from maldives. It costs $1.000.000 , that is the masterpiece that really caught my attention since the day that we made a tour when we're having the transaction in Maldives" she said that made me gasp . O---one million d--- dollars?  Who the hell is buying those kind of expensive and weird paintings? I thought the people who are really into arts and stuffs or the rich ones are buying the paintings for them to brag it to their effing rich visitors.

"Close your mouth miss manoban " she said as we are now in the middle of the two big spiral staircase of the mansion.

"Behave yourself miss manoban and you know what to call me " she reminded me of her other freaking code names .

"If I called your whole fucking name  loudly and clearly what will happen to you . Could they kill you inside of this house?" I asked mocking her .

"Acting like a bitch again yeah?" She asked then  she was about to come near me when someone called her name .

"Premiera uno . You are finally here" a woman from her 50's came out wearing her expensive fur coat .

"Just visiting the mansion and the paintings that I missed for months" miss kim said as she bowed in front of the woman and kiss her hand . What in the world.

"And who is this? Another pretty mistress to showcase in front of me uno?" She asked and miss kim just nodded .

"He---hello . Good mor---- I mean good afternoon madam" I said
while bowing my head in a degree and why do I keep on stuttering ? The heck is wrong with you manoban .

"Don't be shy dear . Call me mama Esperanza come here sweetie" she said then motioned her hand for me  to come near to where she is standing .

"Come on dear don't be shy as mama has a lot of stories to tell you in the middle of fresh baked crossaint and a full cup of hot cocoa" she said as my eyes sparkled at the thought of having
those delicious treats  .

"Mama Esperanza I don't think---" miss kim was about to say anything when mama Esperanza shush her  .

"Don't say anything else uno , let me enjoy my day with your new mistress . Now go outside and have a moment with Cristina . I bet she missed you so much. You didn't see her for a long time my dear " I look up to  miss kim with my brows up . Who the hell is Cristina ? How dare s---she toy me like that  , when she has her fucking cristina . She smirk when she notices my gaze to her

"Ok mama  I'll be riding Cristina for the whole day then, I hope Cristina won't get tired easily" she said while eyeing me smugly then went out . That disgusting bitch even tell her disgusting acts to her girls . Well who am I to her I am just her mistress .

And who is she to me? Well she's just a bunch of disgusting rich play girl . How dare her . I heard mama snort beside me and I look up to her to see her looking at me . I am somewhat shy to my own actions .

"Come on here dear we have a lot of things to talk about " she said then I am now following her to the balcony where there are I think their maids as I notice their same type of clothes but different in colors  ? Sassy .

I may like mama Esperanza for some reason . I really miss my mom.

And for miss kim . I hope she is now enjoying her time with Cristina . Who cares .