Peligrosa 32

Lisa manoban

I am now taking a peaceful walk with vivian who seems to be busied herself on drinking her iced latte. Taking a walk with her is kinda giving me the peace of mind that I needed to stay away from Miss kim who doesn't give a damn to leave off from my mind.

"Penny for your thoughts?" She said that made us stop from walking down the slightly downhill slope of the street . Heart started to thump in a vigorous way and my head started recalling all the thoughts that I've been thinking till I left from the hotel room .

"Come on Lisa it's just you and me . We are already friends and I told you all about myself . So kindly share yours?" She asked then we made our way to the sits that are designated around the park . We place ourselves on a comfortable seat then let the sun rays hit our faces , since it is only getting seven in the morning . As usual I didn't bother to ask Miss Kim since I can't face her after to what happened to the both of us yesterday , I just let the day passes without even seeing her or even her silhouette.

"Can I tell you something? I mean this is not the biggest secret that I'm going to tell but can I actually ask for a good advice?" I asked then she chuckled a little but then seeing me in a serious state pulled away herself from the laughter .

"Well I guess its that serious " she said , I took a deep breath then finally face her , it seems like I'm desperately asking for a help .

"Uhm . I don't know on how will I begin with this since this problem just came from my friend , and asking for me to give her an advice . Iam now asking for your help since I can't elaborate the situation well " I said , of course with a touch of lying since I can't trust her . I can't trust anyone as of now.

"Well I have this friend of mine she has this attitude that can get easily annoyed to the other people but her antics  when it comes on not giving up on something and that is clearly a big thing for her , but then she encountered an unexpected occurences , and met a person that has the same attitude as hers too but that person is more aggressive and dangerous to talk with , but my friend is now starting to have  a feelings for that person  that she shouldn't have in the first place . And now she's trying to avoid her " I said being careful to the information that I just needed to say .

"Something's missing in the situation . But then I can say that the friend of yours is scared . Scared to the fact that the person that she has gotten feelings with might hurt her or abandoned her . You told me that the attitude of the other half that she likes is aggressive and dangerous right? But I wanted to know how dangerous that person is for her to avoid such emotion" I can't tell her anymore this is getting dangerous the more I talk about things. A part of to what Vivian stated was right . I might be scared that after all of the moments that I spent with her might vanish and change into a particular event that must have happened earlier.

And that was my death. She planned to kill me in the first place , and the whole ordeal is still stuck on my mind that after all of this. Miss kim herself is going to kill me . She said it herself when we first met . After the massive success of the transaction of casa el re'al she is going to kill me.

Why did I give in and stayed with her? Is it because I felt the security that is wrapped around me ? Or is that I trusted her easily without myself noticing it? That I forgot that everything is just a deal and that is nothing can cross the boundaries behind a deal?

"So I presume that the girl to the whole context is you . Right lisa?" Avoiding my eyes from her is all I needed  , because I can't hide it anymore . The pain that I am now holding is unbelievably shown after all of the things that happened to the both of us . I was the one who fooled myself assuming things that if I trusted her , she won't kill me . I actually didn't remember anything about the deal. Not until I felt this emotion that I shouldn't felt in the first place .

"N----no i---it isn't me its really my friend that's in the whole context" I said still denying the pin pointing situation from Vivian .

"Then if it is not you in the whole ordeal . Can I request something from you?" She asked that started to bother me since we're just talking about a certain situation but then she started to pin point everything to me when I started to tell her the situation that is bothering me.

"This is just for a confirmation that I needed lisa" she said , so I nodded my head as a sign of letting her.

"What is it that you need to confirm viv?" I asked still shaking the iced latte to be able to spread a cream portion that was stuck in the area of the cup.

"I want you to kiss me" she said changes in her voice is visible to my ear when she whispered it.

"B---but"

"It will only prove that the person in the situation that you are talking about is you lisa. You are the woman that was having feelings to someone who is aggressive and incredibly dangerous" she said that made the rage inside of me may come out later .

"Vivian its not me. Its my friend. Why do I have to explain for of myself when----"

"Then kiss me lisa and let's see" she provoked me , and I have no choice but to do it. I don't want her to go further and dig more of my situation . I stood in front of her then face her to me. Can this prove a thing if I kissed her . Is it worth it.

I am now inching my face near her , this can change anything between our friendship if I kissed her . I was about to kiss her when someone pulled me harshly away from her .

*Slap*

A stinging pain is all that I'm  feeling  after I get ahold of my painful cheeks I am now seeing miss kim with her eyes burning and piercing into my soul , heavy breaths and the way she clutches her hands , an anger is visibly showing in front of me .

"Leo carry her and lock her in the room " she commanded and as I was about to run away from her  when I felt another body behind me and is now holding me tightly .

"Let go of me!" I shouted in front of her face . My emotions that I held around her . This is not good . I can't stay with her anymore . She pulled my hair to be able for our faces to get closer to each other . God a heavenly scent in a sinful body , what a confusing mixture.

"You're going to get it later miss manoban " miss kim whispered to my ear that me shut my eyes .

I'm now falling for the aggression that she has and there's no way that I can't escape from that.

I guess I can't hold myself up anymore but to fall for her aggression and dominance .

A/N: I'll try to publish another chapter for tomorrow . VOTE BLACKPINK in any categories that they are nominated guys . Stay safe and don't you dare skip your meals and take a good rest. Mental health matters . Ciao lololol. HAPPY FRIDAY.