Peligrosa 28

Lisa manoban

Heaving a sigh of frustration while fixing the things that I needed on the way to Los Angeles . Today is my first shot doing a transaction outside of New York city .

Simplicity is beauty as they say, so I wear paired my grey turtle neck shirt with my sweatpants . Not having enough time to match things up since I woke up late .

Going downstairs while a heavy luggage is clinging into my hand , swaying it as I felt the massive pain that's terribly engulfing my insides . Feeling another hand on top of my luggage . Seeing the woman who couldn't get lost in my thoughts , the woman who let me sleep because of too much thoughts of me with her .

"You should have asked for a help. If you cannot carry it by yourself" she whispered and lets go of my hand and went downstairs , leaving me here still swaying my heavy luggage.

Of course Lisa . What would you expect her to do when she held your hand awhile ago? Help you carry the heavy luggage that you're struggling with?

Not in a million years.

"Leo just help that girl carrying her luggage . She seems to be the person who can't ask for it as she doesn't want to get her ego down " she said . Now I didn't see that coming from her . I didn't have a thought of asking someone for help because it's really not my thing. Especially to these people that I still considered a stranger .

"For the information of the bitch who spoke up to my ego , I don't really like to ask for help to a stranger " I said blatantly , causing for her to raise her brows in me and smirk . What is she smirking at?

"People who  ate  each other out . A lot of times I may say can't be considered as a stranger" she said that made me shot an unbelievable glance to what she just said a while ago. The nerve tho.

"Eating each other in the afternoon sounds good but not suitable to hear for a lot of people to hear the sound that can emit to those things " mama Esperanza came out from a polished wooden door . Smiling ear to ear . A fragrance of the usual cologne that she uses everytime that she's going out to do something important.

"Are you coming with us?" I asked as I successfully made it to the floor that causes the heavy luggage that I was struggling with a while ago made a sound in the floor as soon as I dropped it.

"No honey because I have a lot of things to do  , but I'll be catching up with you there once I'm done with all of the errands that I'm dealing with " she said , giving me a hug and a kiss in the cheek like a norm of mothers will do to their children .

"I just wish you can be my second mother" I whispered unconsciously making her to look at me with those warm eyes of a woman who can possibly love a child and who can be a good mother .

"I am my dear . I can be your mother that can protect you" she said. Having her way to the vehicle that she's going to  use for the place that shes about to go . Leaving me here a little emotional because of the words that she said earlier .

"Can you get any faster?" Miss kim asked irritatingly , waking me up on a dream where there is a people like her . Being a total bossy and bitchy .

And me going inside the vehicle that already parked outside with her , wishing to have a good and peaceful ride on the way to Los Angeles.

--------------------

Silence , a very devastating description in this ride . Of course who wouldn't be bored when I can't have a talk and laugh with someone with the same age as mine to this kind of trip .

We made our way to stop in a convenience store , making me jolt out of the seat because of too much hunger that I'm feeling as I didn't have a breakfast in the morning.

Wait a minute . A sudden realization hits me as I was wondering why miss kim would just stop in a convenience store . Is it just for me to eat ? Is she aware that I haven't eaten anything in the morning?

Oh come on Lisa don't assume some things that doesn't really exist .

Maybe she was just being a concern boss . Boss bitch I may say . She just wants me to eat for me to focus more on our work .

"Why did we made a stop?" I asked , glancing to her side to witness something that really made my heart skip a beat .

Dumbass why does my heart skipping a beat ? For goodness gracious she was just wearing her sunglasses .

"I'm hungry" she said . Of course she was the one who is hungry here . Of course lisa.

She didn't wait for me to get down in the vehicle and made her way outside. I was about to get down to catch up to the steps that she's making on the way to the convenience store when someone was clearing his throat .

I look up to Carl who is definitely our driver . Smiling out of the blue that made me creep out from his action .

"What a good liar" I raise my brows when he said those words while his hands are clutching to the steering wheel . As I didn't answer  , an obvious question is printing in my face as I can't understand to what he was saying.

"As I was saying , premiera uno had a full breakfast this morning " he said , smiling to each words that he's saying.

Of course lisa she is definitely hungry again.