Peligrosa 26

Lisa manoban

"Keep doing this , make me crave for more lalice . I want you to make me crazier " continuously whispering through my ear , intoxicating words invading my unprotected mind from all of the sinuous momentum .

As my hand moves on its own to her own likings , making her whimper under an innocent touch . Which let's me explore more of her skin still guiding my hands to her clothed breast , and which is about to be taken off if I found the harness of a button to stop myself and  control myself anymore .

Clutching to a soft skin  that keeps on enchanting my mind to go more and do more . Risking the decision for not backing off from the sin that I'm doing with this woman who actually pulled me into this world of sinners.

"B---baby more---harder---" her chants making my mind go and move to its own accord made her shut her eyes , taking a pleasure of an innocent hand that who only knows a little percentage of a sexual pleasure.

Curiosity got me , as I saw her neck that keeps on gulping as I do and giving her breast a massage . My lips tracing and sniffing her neck going to her ear to whisper something , asking for a feedback .

"Am I doing good?" Her hands moving to my legs up to my waist as she wants to keep the close proximity of our bodies together , heat radiating from our bodies as I keep on exploring one of a perfect creation from above , sitting on her lap and giving myself an exploration and letting the new learning of playing a body invades my mind   .

"Keep going baby girl aahhh ----just keep on massaging me" looking at her like a child lost in the scene where I can see her gritting her teeth as I give more pressure to one of her desired way of massaging. My lips exploring her jaw to her neck biting the flesh . Remembering the days when she's on fire giving me all of the painful yet pleasurable flame using her hands , her knowledge on giving what human desires the most in the dark .

Letting myself fall into the abyss of playful desires I started rocking my hips still exploring my lips to her neck down to her valley , letting myself took the curiosity of giving pleasure to someone .

My mouth swirling and licking her breast not in an expertise could give so much pleasure but the way she arches her back , scratching my legs made me think that I'm doing good and I'm learning.

Learning isn't all about what you learn in your lesson in the prestigious universities and I guess I'm still learning .

Learning in a sinuous way .

Licking her down to her toned stomach while my whole body drops and needing my knees for me to give me  strength to have a more exploration of her  arching body .

"Just ----ahhh gosh baby --" my finger working on its own way to unbutton her pants and pulling it down as I give more series of wet kisses down to her abdomen part , while her hand is roughly pulling my hair .

"Give me s----something t----that I --- I will never forget" whispers and whimpers are all the sounds that this room emits , whilst to the other people that might hear her outside the room .

"I want to eat you , just like the way you ate me in the table "  moans and lustful breathing of hers is a heavenly sound that a person ever commit and to hear.

"Then eat me lalice . Fucking eat me b---baby girl" without wasting the time of hers as I'm fully aware that she has alot of things to do , a tip of my nose sniffing her intoxicating heat made me understand why is she that addicted to this kind of actions .

It's because its dangerously delicious where in fact , no human  can actually escape  if they started off with a push of too much tension.

Licking her slit to her clit , finally found out the tenderness of where all the pleasure begins .

"F---fuck lalice" being proud of myself to make the woman that made my life miserable moan this loud actually makes my own kind of revenge to her .

Grabbing her hips to my curious tongue , digging my finger nails to her flesh while smelling her slick of arousal made me crave for more .

I'm now understanding the human desires in the darkness . Doing this momentum makes me want to do it more as a sort of revenge for everything that this woman have done.

"Baby girl!" Shouts after shouts , hearing her  moaning messily , while going deeper to explore more of this , unknowingly rocking my hips in a pace with my tongue , my abdomen starting to coil up in so much to  desire for more .

Her heat makes a clenching sound to my tongue and the way that tongue moves sloppily like it can't breath , I guess she is coming .

"Baby stop" she reprimands but I didn't listen , I want to finish this . My mind didn't listen as my tongue can't stop moving on invading her cavern .

"Ahhh ---- s---stop" she pushes and lifts me up in the table as she grabbles my under cloth and place her dripping cavern to mine like a faucet making our clits join as one . Arching my back with an unexplainable sensation that sooth through me .

Bucking hips , digging her nails in my hips as she thrust her hips like a beast . Making my mouth opens as a series of moans came out from me .

"M----miss k----kim ahh" hips thrusting up and down furiously made me shut my eyes , feeling her hand wrapping around my neck and grips it as she keeps on thrusting her hips to mine.

Moans after moans I cried out as I exploded , reaching the curiosity of pleasure that I'm thinking. Reaching her hand to cup my cheeks . Ragged breathing and a smell of sex engulfing this room . No more innocence left in my mind as I let myself learn and explore for more .

Until a knock interrupted us from the outside.

"Premiera uno , Senior Laparo está aquí "

"Premiera uno , Senior Laparo is here"

A/N : uhm Hi is there any stock of holy water? I badly need one.