Peligrosa 13

Jennie Kim

"What's wrong with her uno? And why did you bring her here?" Tres asked as soon as he saw me with leo behind carrying miss manoban .

"Need to teach her a real lesson tres , we can't trust her" I said as I pulled out the syringe in my pocket that I used to her a while ago .

"Oh no you can't do that uno" tres said and as soon as I heard him saying all of the effects and trauma that miss manoban might get if I teach her the real lesson it might get worst for the transactions that will happen in the near future .

"Can't you just make it pass for now? You know that senior has a really wide range of perspective when it comes to your mistresses , and lalice caught senior Laparo's attention , just think about it premiera uno . I know you are that short tempered and has really a responsibility when it comes to the organization but we can't hurt lalice , especially when senior asked cinco to report everything about you and your mistress " my head shifted to look at tres with a stern face , that senior has a thing for lalice , what the actual fuck .

"Hmmm I'll just teach her a lesson in my own way"

"UNO---"

"Hey what's up with you two , and why are you shouting at uno tres? " Cinco just came right in time , I faced her and tap her shoulder just to ask her some things about she talked about with senior .

"Don't mind tres , he is just loud as fuck . I want you to tell me the whole details to what senior asked  about lalice" she was taken aback with the words that I said , even if tres is really that loud his mouth cannbe useful at times like this , cinco might betray or manipulate the words that she said to Laparo .

"Uno---"

"Just fucking tell me cinco I can't let him have lalice , not on my fucking watch " I said as I'm cleaning my collection of weapons in our mansion .

"Well senior just asked me about to look after lalice , he still can't trust you uno , after what have you done to patrice . He can't trust you anymore , he just asked me to watch lalice in every single step that she makes and follow her whereabouts . You can't stop senior Laparo uno , after he saw what you did to Patrice he can't trust you with your new mistress and upcoming mistresses " I huff frustratingly while I put down the cotton cloth that I used to wipe my weapons .

"And what are you planning to do uno ? Why is she here?" Cinco pointed to lalice whose still sleeping in Leo's back . Fuck this shit .

"Leo get her back in the car we're going home " I can't sacrifice my reputation even if I wanted to do everything to lalice , I just can't sacrifice everything for that brat .

"Good choice uno , I won't tell this to senior Laparo but don't you ever bring her here again " cinco said and walks to the counter and get herself some drinks .

I walked outside while feeling the breeze of cold wind in my sweater . I dialed Quattro's  number and asked things about miss rosie , maybe I can use rosie as a weakness to miss Manoban . I can control miss manoban for the bitchy acts if I use her best friend .

Lisa Manoban

My eyes is fluttering at the sight of the sunlight hitting my face , and I'm still dizzy from the last nights happening , I won't be able to move a little .