Peligrosa 12

Lisa manoban

"Lis I think you should go home by now , its already 11 o'clock in the evening " rosé said while I'm playing a mobile games . This is the first time that I'm playing some games on my phone again since summer started .

"Hey lis are you listening ?"

"I heard you loud and clear rosie-----" I didn't get a chance to finish with what am I saying when I heard someone slammed the door really hard .

"Roseanne I'm sorry I  got here late I hope the visiting hours wouldn't end soon ---- LISA!" I didn't get a chance to look back at her when she hugged me from behind tightly .

"Jisoo unnie what's happening to you? You are always seeing lisa , so why the heck do you need to hug her like that?" It got me off guard when rosie asked that question , because she didn't know a single thing or two on what happened when she was admitted in the hospital and I was too shock to remember that I still have a work tomorrow for the real etiquette session that miss kim scheduled me up for .

"Shit" I whispered

"No cursing please" rosie rolled her eyes on me and kept on munching her food .

"Sorry , but jisoo unnie can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked and jisoo unnie nodded while roseanne looks at us suspiciously , oh dear she can't know what is happening right now . She can't know what am I doing as of now.

I pulled jisoo unnie outside and made sure that no one is going to listen to the conversation that we are about to talk .

"Lis when did you come out? Are you done with the deal ? Did she let you go? What? Please tell something " she quickly asked those in just a breath and that's making me confuse to which should I answer first .

"She just let me have a break but tomorrow I'll be back for the real business" I said and she looks at me confusingly .

"Real business? So what happened to you for the past few days?" She asked . Should I tell her? Should I tell her about the weird stuffs that I saw on casa ? Should I tell her everything?

"well you know things may happen weirdly , I can't tell you the whole details , but one thing that I can tell you is that , the world that she's having is completely different and with me in it ,  it's completely dangerous for someone like me who doesn't know a thing or two to what is happening in the world of a gang" I said and she looks at me frustratingly .

"Lis the gang that you're talking about , is it something that watched on television where you know , fighting physically , killing other groups of gang or something like that?" I may say that it is completely different , I can't confirm if they're totally a gang group or something because they're too formal .

"No it isn't something like that , uhm how should I say this , they aren't a normal gang they are completely different and they're calling each other in a weird but in an expensive latino code names " I said .

"Well I guess that's hot" she said and smirked at me afterwards .

"Unnie come on there's nothing to be getting hot about it  they're all weird" I said and she laugh about it but a few seconds later her face turned into a serious one  , geez the duality is real .

"But lis I wanted to ask  you this question , how about your school? Your studies? You can't be devoted by those stuffs that's going around you ? Our professors are asking about your whereabouts or if you are planning to continue your study by this year" my studies , I haven't think about those kinds of stuffs lately .

"And just to remind you lis , your father doesn't know what is clearly happening to you , so better tell him the truth so he would be able to get you out from miss kim " she said and with the worry that is plastered to her face it is really bothering me .

"My father can't know about this"

"And why is that so lis? I mean if he would be able to find out that you are in danger , he can call the cops to ask for him to help you out of the gang" she said and that made scared from the shit out of me .

"If my father found out we're all dead , I have this agreement with miss kim , a disclosure agreement I shouldn't tell this to you but I don't know what to do with my own situation since no one is helping me out and the people around me are really tough "

"You are talking too much miss manoban" my mouth and  my whole body froze as I felt a hand touch my shoulder , don't look back lisa , just damn don't look back .

"A disclosure agreement is a type of form that you can't talk about to anyone miss manoban " I turn around to see miss kim still holding my shoulder and as I faced her , her grip tightens to my shoulder that made her finger nails digs into my skin .

"Li----lisa" jisoo whispered

"I think we should talk about something about the rules that you have failed to follow  miss manoban" she said and this is the real shit . How come that  she knows that I'm here ?

"U---uhm unnie tell Rosie that I'm going home , please take care of rosie and please contact my father and tell him that I am totally fine" I whispered before miss kim pulled me with her walking at the elevator with a few of his men in black .

"Leo wait for the other one" she said  , I can sense the anger from her voice and she actually did hurt me for dragging me harshly inside the elevator .

As the elevator door closes off she quickly slap me that made me gasp , the stinging pain in my cheek is real as fuck .

"How dare you bitch , I thought we agreed to not to talk about the organization to the other person , what was that about huh? Are you fucking rebelling?" She asked and still in her angry voice , honestly no one has hurt me physically , she is the first one , this bitch just slapped me really hard .

"What if I am ? Huh miss kim? Do you fucking care ? Are you now that angry ? COME ON SLAP ME MORE! You made me do this every single day I am thinking to what have I done to receive this kind of punishment!" I shouted not minding if anyone is hearing us .

"Don't you dare act like this again miss manoban you are really getting into my nerves and don't ask for more because I would definitely do it without a second thought " as soon as she said that she injected something in my neck that made me dizzy for a few seconds , and all I could hear is her breathing. This fucking bitch is doing it again .