Peligrosa 2

Lalisa manoban

I keep on cursing to myself as i am tapping a different series of numbers in my phone . I keep on asking a question to myself in what way  could i help that poor man from a while ago .

I keep on running while turning my head back to see if someone's following me knowing with what i saw from a while ago , the woman in her glistening black sweater screams power and undeniable authority.

You can do this Lalisa . Just go to the police station and tell them what you saw from a while ago . You can do this . I keep on cheering myself up for me to be able to decrease my anxiety .

I have to do this and i need to do this as a concern citizen . But what about the one who killed him? How can i describe her? Will the police is going to believe me in with what am i saying in front of them ? My hands are trembling and so are my knees and legs .

I keep on remembering the woman's name from a while ago if i am not mistaken due to my panicking memory . I heard the man said the surname of that woman . Please think . Think carefully . Come on lisa you can do it.

What's her name ? I heard it a while ago . Oh come on ! Don't be stupid like an old grandma lisa !

"Miss kim?" I asked myself , as i am reaching the police station downtown i am preparing myself not to speak in front of the police in a panicky way . I have to tell them the whole details . I have to give that man a justice . My friend was drugged and i need a justice for it . Roseanne is an innocent girl she is know in our previous girl as a church girl . But theres a question that keeps on bothering me.

How in the world was she drugged? How did that ecstasy get through her ? I contacted jisoo for any further information about roseanne .

"Where are you lis ? You said you are coming?" Jisoo asked me on the other line . I didn't mind her question and i went on asking a question about roseanne's condition . I was shocked   when i heard what answered she gave me a while ago pertaining to roseanne in a drugged state .

"Cocaine was found inside her body . The doctors asked for the parents of roseanne to come here in this hospital and talked about her condition . Luckily she survived knowing right now that our girly here is allergic to an ecstacy   " i sighed knowing that roseanne is in a good condition .

"But why in the world she would take a cocaine? And how ? " I asked lowering down my voice because i am fully aware that i am standing in front of the police station talking to jisoo about drugs .

"We are about to find it out once she is awake  . Where are you? Haven't you found a cab?" She asked . I am now looking in front of the bold font letters of the police station . I am still holding my phone not minding the rambling jisoo keep on talking about how stupid i am not to go with them .

Maybe i am stupid after all because if i go with them to the hospital i shouldn't have to witness that bloody encounter of the dark corner . I breathed in and out nervously as i am walking inside . Here you go lisa . Tell them before its too late . I already ended the call and put it in my pocket . The police looks at me with a smugly look .

"Looks like you got into trouble kid" he stated and put his mug of brewed coffee beside the table with a tower of piled papers .

"I just witnessed a crime scene sir" he stopped and look around . He guided me to his table and looks at me as if he wanted me to add more in my statement from a while ago .