Peligrosa 5

Lisa Manoban

"Lis how am i going to trust you again after that encounter ? How am i supposed to react as if nothing happened if i saw them looking at you like a piece of meat thats ready to be eaten huh? How!" Jisoo shouted . I decided to come back in my dorm so that i was able to tell jisoo the whole thing. She was shocked and at the same time astonished from what she heard from me a while ago .

"Unnie . Just act as if you don't know anything . Please. I am just going to make a deal with miss Kim and after that we are done. Please . I want you to trust me in this " it was more like a request of course i didn't tell her about sparing my life with a limitation because she would never let me go back to the hands of those assholes .

"How can i trust you with this one lisa .? Just tell me on how can i assure you that you aren't lying to me" she said but it was more like a command from the eldest of the family . Of course having kim jisoo as the eldest in out circle group of friends means too much for us . Maybe she can be a pain in an ass but she can be a mother and at the same time worried sister in a time like this .

"Ok . If you see me still alive and kicking. Then you dont have to worry too much about me" i said half telling the truth about mg condition in this deal and at the same time lying to her as well . Because all of this shits

Is up to miss kim . If she wanted me to be a live In the next 365 days then so be it , but if she wanted me to be alive in the next few minutes i have to accept my faith in her hands . What a tragic life of mine . My life is in the hands of my killer . My potential killer .

I hug jisoo as much tight as i can as if this is my last hug with her . A tears form in my eyes as i am having a flashback on how happy my life is  and my friendship with the people around me . Seeing them making puns , cracking lame jokes and doing a rebellious act in our neighborhood is something that i wanted to remember and cherish while it lasted .

I may not be able to hug the others but my hug that I'm giving to jisoo will surely means a lot , if i am gone. I bit my lip before wiping my tears and letting go of jisoo from the tight hug.

"Why do i feel that you are saying good bye"
Its because i really do . I'm sorry .

As much as i wanted to say those words jisoo . I just cant . I cant leave people behind me while hurting at the thought of me being gone . I wanted to say sorry that i lied to her .

"Don't think too much unnie . Everything will going to be okay . Just share my hug to the others ok?" I ask then she nodded . I was about to step out in our dorm when she spoke behind me that made me wanted to hug her and never letting go of the embrace .

"I'm not that dumb lis . We are going to save you" i bit my lip as i am stepping out from the room having my hopes up high holding unto what jisoo unnie said earlier .

--------

"did you bid your farewell enough to the people around you?" The tone of miss kims men has its hint of sarcasm as he asked that question to me .

"No" he smirk and keeps on guiding me to a building or more like a maze . It was confusing that there are a lot of rooms and at the same time direction to where we are going . I keep on seeing my reflection in the tiled floor of the building . My hands keeps on trembling and my legs are shaking and its wobbly . I can feel myself breathing in air with so much nervousness in my body . My heart keeps on beating triumphantly as my mind is wandering off to the possible scenario with miss kim in it , as much as possible  i wanted to keep myself calm to her but that doesn't seem to let me because as we are about to enter in the big brown enticing door  in front of us the men gave me a look .