Peligrosa 36

Jennie kim

"Premiera uno , brandon is already waiting for you at the front door" premiero tres said as he is now also fixing his suit and wear his perfectly attractive set of earrings with his blondé hair and blue eyes and a pair of gloves that he's about to wear for the Bluema event.

"Just tell him to wait for me on the east coast , I am not in the mood to convoy his preposterous attitude" I retorted , pushing away the annoying fiance of mine .

"And kindly get lalice for me , knock on her door , and I want her to be fully dressed and prepared like I wanted to be" I said then getting up from the swivel chair of the office and went up to the cabinet display of my office to get the elegantly necklace that I bought for her , I was hesitant to buy this since I knew that she isn't fond of wearing such an expensive things that I provided for her on the past couple of months.

Premiero tres as he is , seeing him being intrigue at the jewelry that I was holding made my ego risen up more .

"Premiera uno what is that necklace that I am seeing?" He asked as he is now getting closer to the place to where I was standing , still admiring the peices of precious stone that is being proudly presented in an expensive way.

"For my mistress tres , the reason why I wanted her to go badly on the event its because I wanted to give this to her at the end of the night" I said and putting the necklace back at its place on the box and  following my gesture by putting it at the pocket of my creme colord blazer .

"Feeling attached towards a mistress?" Tres asked as he is smirking to each of the words that is coming out from his mouth. But then those words from him crept an unknown emotions that I am now feeling.

"What do you mean by that?" I retorted and I am now wearing my gloves and preparing for the handy mascara that I am going to use later.

"You're in love" he stated that made me stop from the things that I was doing and now accumulating the word that has been said to me. In love? I was in love back then, but the thought of the people that I treasured the most being gone in an instant is whats making the whole emotions of mine stop from having anyone romantically.

"I was tres" I said but then a difference from the atmosphere is now change when  it comes  to the past that i was trying to escape from.

"I'm going out now , get lalice ready for the event and I want her to come at the event at exactly eight o'clock . She's the most awaited mistress of Casa El Re'al" I said and is now walking towards the door waiting for a little response from the premiero but then when I heard nothing I decided now to go ahead and wait for the mistress that I've been wanting or so.

---------------

"Looks stunning as usual uno" a familiar voice is all I heard that causes me to tilt my head and spotted the person who called me  out , complimenting me . Oh God not tullips. This woman is incredibly nosy with my mistresses.

"You look so fine as well tullips" I said and I am now tilting my head left and right to spot most person of this event . Both organizations are waiting for lalice as senior laparo really has this pride of showing the people who are working for the Casa to know her like she is an epitome possessed collection of our organization.

"Where is she?" She asked
, raising her eyebrows and she keeps on tilting her head as well as if she's finding someone in the place.

"Who?" I retorted even if I really know who is referring to.

"Oh come on. Where is that sexy mistress of yours ? I wanna hug her and get into a steamy conversation , I might get a chance to teach that girl a real pleasure " she said that made a pang of an unknown emotion that suddenly crept inside of me. Like I just wanted to kill tullips in front of me .

"Stop looking at me like that uno geez , okay fine I'll just hug her and have an innocent conversation with her , just don't give me that look . You might kill me here and that may cause a war between the two organizations" with that being said , I was amused to the fact that I was actually mad unconsciously with the person in front of me.

"You aren't allowed to touch her tullips" I said and left her alone. I'm still mad to the fact that everyone will want her if she gets introduce by the both organization . How annoying.

As the people are now slowly amassing to the said event , a feeling of being scared is now crepting up to me .

A few people are running towards the door that looks like something is really happening . Premiera cinco is  now walking calmly but her facial expression is telling me something oppositely .

I don't like this feeling.

"Premiera uno something happened " she said that made me look at her and is now gazing if there are people who can hear the conversation between us.

"Go"

"Lalice is missing , and we can't find her in the suite . We can't track the place that she has been and she left nothing but her luggages " I don't know what to feel when I heard her missing in her room.

"Ask for a copy of CCTV , I left a hidden camera on her room and get it. We can't let this event fuck up just because she didn't show up. Find her quickly " I said and she just nodded her head .

Irritation and madness are the only emotions that I feel at this moment. If they can't find her quickly I will make sure  that I will get her myself.

I am now making my way going outside of the event , I can't just stand here and do nothing and if these people from the other organization are alarmed at the sudden loss of my mistress , they will surely get her and play dirty with our organization  . 

I am now at the hallways of the east coast hoarding my mens to chaperon me to the suite where lalice is staying.

What's the reason for you to keep on leaving me lalice?

Whatever the reason is I'll make sure that she won't get a chance to get away from me anymore . Fuck this mess that you are making lalice.

Don't you dare test my patience darling , I might hurt you real bad.

A/N: So this is the update for today . I'll try to make an update for tomorrow and make sure to vote for blackpink and make yourselves busy on votings and streaming. Stay away from the fanwar darlings we should be enjoying ourselves being a kpop fan and not create a mess . Don't skip your meals and have a good rest . HAPPY FRIDAY everyone.