Peligrosa 9

Lisa manoban

"Premiera uno , Senior Laparo is here with the money and weapons , get lalice ready" I heard premiero tres whispered to miss kim , and who the fuck is senior Laparo ? And me getting ready for what ?

"Get the deal straight and smooth lalice " miss kim said and walks inside leaving me shaking in fear , I don't know what else to do since I need to have a catch up of myself reporting like I did in my old days in middle school . But this one  , this deal is fucking illegal , and I honestly don't know what to do .

"Welcome home senior Laparo , by the way premiera uno is here with her mistress . Let's get inside to have a great and smooth deal" premiero tres said loudly from the outside so I heard everything how tres greeted him . And this is so fucking insane .

I gasp as I felt a hand rubbing my thighs , I look at miss kim who seems to be look like an innocent bitch she is  but under this table she is rubbing my thighs .

"Miss---"

"Call me premiera uno when we are on the middle of transaction lalice" her hand is doing  its own thing on my thigh , what the fuck is she doing?

"Please stop mi-- premiera uno , we are in the middle of transaction" I whispered but guess what this bitch seems to be having fun , killing me  , can I slap a bitch for a while .

"Are you that deaf lalice? Premiero tres introduced you to senior Laparo as my mistress and I believe this is your job as my mistress , you should know how to entertain me " she smirk and as she was about to get her hand rubbing higher to my thighs the door open with a man on his all in white suit with a matching a white hat  that made him look like one of the Dutch . He roam his eyes seeing two empty seat beside premiero tres .

"Bastardos" he said and that made me flinch , my whole body is in a mess right now . He roam his eyes and looks at miss kim and to me and that look gave me a chills to my whole body .

"What a new face premiera uno . She is more beautiful than patrice " miss kim just smirk and bow her head .

"I'll be taking it as a compliment senior " she said and he cleared his throat and sits in the middle space with two large suitcase and with his guards around him .

"Lets begin shall we " senior Laparo said and looks at me , and that's the time that I'll do my job as a fucking reporter to these smugglers .

--------------

"Congratulations for the wonderful deal senior Laparo" miss kim said . And bowed her head , yes I fucking made it , I made the transaction wonderful.

"It wouldn't be wonderful because of lalice , nice mistress that you have premiera uno . I hope to see lalice more in the future transactions " senior laparo said and made his way out of the VIP room . As soon as senior Laparo got out miss kim slam the table in front of us amd that made me shock because it is  unnecessary  for her to act like this , to act randomly .

"Where the fuck is premiera Quattro ? And premiera cinco ? Where the hell are they ? " She shouted and no one can tell since no one knew .

"Premiera uno just calm down will you ? We should be celebrating now because we got what we wanted" he said .

"I don't fucking care tres , Laparo is really upset and we almost screwed  up  a while ago because of those two premiera's not showing up here " she said and yes I can feel the rage burning inside of her .