Peligrosa 39

Jennie Kim

" ¿Qué crees que estás haciendo?" Mama Esperanza said while she was looking at me with those eyes of disappointment.

" what do you think you're doing uno?"

"Its none of your business mama , this is between me and lalice . I own her and she deserves a punishment " I said not looking to her eyes. This is what imy scared of when I introduced lalice to the organization. The attraction that they felt for each other as a mother and daughter. Especially mama Esperanza has a soft demeanor like mother type.

" ¿Puedo hacer esto contigo?" She asked as she is now looking at me with an obvious disappointment on her eyes. Not knowing what she's planning to do I just agreed.

" can I do this to you?"

"Sure mama what is it?" I asked , she stood up from her chair , her footsteps coming closer to my direction .

*Slap*

But then a stinging pain that she left from my cheeks is what confusing me. Why did she slap me?

" Me decepcionaste a Uno. Pensé que puedes protegerla. ¿Qué crees que estás haciendo?" She asked , seeing that she's about to cry . Before I could say anything she walked out from the room to where I was staying. Living me alone here all riled up.

" You disappointed me uno. I thought you can protect her. what do you think you're doing?"

"What am I doing?" I asked myself , still thinking onto what should I do now. All of the frustrations and guilt are mixing up. No you shouldn't feel guilty uno , that was her punishment.

I made my way walking to the direction where the cabinets of drinks and wine glasses are being displayed in one place neatly .  I was fuming and to what reason ? I don't know either.

I was pouring an amount of champagne to the wine glass but my mind is flooding with the scene that I saw awhile ago. Lalice.

Lalice being touched and kissed by my fiancé , how impeccable was that tho? But then the thought of her crying undern him and looking at her eyes asking for my help is what confuses me. I've been doing oppositely lately and one of those are the moments with lalice on it.

Without knowing , my emotions are mixing up with anger because of my stupidness and wrath to myself because I did that to her .

"WHY DO I STILL LOVE YOU?" and the way that I saw her broke down in front of me still on her almost teared apart clothes . She loves me. She unconsciously confessed to me. But why?

Why does she love me? All of the people who keeps on coming to my life. Why can't I treat them better?

I threw the wine glass that I was holding and drinking on the wall not minding on how did it shatter into pieces. Fuck myself.

Lisa manoban

"Please don't do this to me"

"Miss kim help"

"Ahhhh"

"Pleasure the ears of your boss who is watching us from afar"

I quickly sit up straight as I can't feel myself breath in my sleep. But then those dreams, those scene that's coming back and haunting me to my sleep is the reason for me to wake up and tremble alone in the bed. A tear escapes from my eye as I can still feel his touches to mine. That bastard.

"Lalice" I was a bit startled when I heard a feminine voice from one of the corners of the room to where I was staying.

"My dear Lalice" when I heard that motherly voice of a woman I broke out into tears , sobbing loudly like I was a lost child seeking for a mother's warmth and comfort.

"I'm sorry my dear" she hug me with all , feeling how her warm body melts with mine as I am crying loudly like I needed help.

"I'm sorry I was late" she said and peppers me with kisses on my head still rubbing her hands all over my upper body that is making me comfortable.

"I won't be able to stop her from doing harshly things on you. I'm really sorry lalice" why is she saying sorry? Why in the world is she saying sorry to me? Mama Esperanza did nothing to me . She wasn't aware on what's going on inside of Ms. Kim's head , so why in the world is she saying sorry?

"I didn't protect you from her , I wanted to help you out of here , while I'm trying to figure things out" she said that made my eye shot wider , still looking at her confusingly.

"Y--- you're going t--- to help me?" I asked , but then she looks at me with those lovingly eyes . How can she be a member of a notorious organization ? How can be a mother type like her could kill anyone?

"Ma------ mama Esperanza" I whispered while asking her , trying to stop her from what is she planning.

Helping me might kill her.

"I failed to protect patrice from uno and from the whole organization because I was late on figuring things out . You can count on me my child . I hope you can wait for me" she whispered while I was nodding at her worriedly. They might kill her.

"Mama please don't do such efforts on helping me , if miss Kim is really that determined to kill me she might have done it earlier , but then she didn't " I said , whispering that miss kim might change if I can stay still on her side like a pet. I can't let mama Esperanza help me like this. What if they found out? Especially miss Kim and Senior laparo?

"They have something behind those sleeves , and that was the reason why patrice was killed in the organization" she whispered .

"Can you tell me?" I asked , but then her eyes tells me that she can't tell me the whole details as to what happened to patrice and I need to know why she was killed in the organization.

"Mama please tell me " I asked , still being careful to the conversations that we are having since the other members and body guards of casa e'l re'al might hear us.

"Its because she was about to get sold"

A/N: Hi guys I'm sorry if this chapter is kinda messed up since I have a massive headache and cold. Don't worry it's not about the symptoms of corona , but its because I was over fatigue and I lack a lot of sleep . I'll be back with a better chapter for all of you. Take care of yourselves and don't stress yourself out to much from work and studying , get some rest and don't skip your meals. Have a good sunday.