Peligrosa 3

Jennie Kim

"Don't you dare step on this office of mine without having a good update  to lisa " i said calmly as i am flipping the page of the girls personal information continuously .

"I am sorry miss kim . I can't kill her" my brows ceased and a smirk form to my lips as i tilt my head to face the man that i commanded a few days ago to kill that witness .

"You can't kill her?" I asked sarcastically and i stood up and walk to his direction to see his face in clear nervousness . I dialed my mens number from the outside and commanded them to come here inside  my office .

I don't want my office to be in a mess just because of a dirty blood in front of me .

"I am sorry too . But i am not accepting an apology from any failures . I hate failures " i said while getting my shot  gun from the cabinets of my gun collection and wipe its hole with a white cotton silk .

"I really wanted to give you a reward once you kill that girl , but for some reasons of your failure , ill give you a reward for not killing her instead " i click the gun in my hand and face its hole to the temple of this man in front of me .

He kneel in front of me and he keeps  rubbing his palms continuously while his legs is trembling . And i know where is this going .

"Please miss Kim . I'm begging you . Please don't kill me . I am sorry . Please give me a second chance . Ill promise that girl is going to be killed today please miss Kim " my ears is twitching because it annoys me . Those people who keeps on begging me not get killed in my hands really annoys me for some reason . I hate hearing this people who keeps on begging , they are just begging for nothing .

The more i hear them begging the more i want my index finger to pull the trigger of this shot  gun that i am holding right now and shoot his weak brain .

"Stop begging you are just wasting your saliva talking out of nothing " as i said those words the man that i called a while ago enters to this room exactly .

"Get him out of my throne  . I don't want to see my maids  cleaning a dirty blood in my office " i commanded . And they pulled him outside the office . And i keep on hearing his begging that i almost pulled the trigger of my precious gun to his temple . But of course i don't want this house to be in a mess just because of his dirty blood .

"I already warned you not to get the job if you can't do it properly  " after i said those words i pulled the trigger of the shot gun to his temple . My eyes gazing to  the oozing blood from his temple .

I keep on staring at the bloody body in  front of  me . I am fully aware that the man in front of me is waiting  for my command on what to do to  get rid off this body .

"Place it in the forest . You know what to do after that" i commanded and walk out from that place . People and their begging . What a disgusting emotion , what a desperate action to see and do .  I thought to myself .

If that girl is fully aware on what is happening . I have no choice but to get her by myself .

                         Lalisa Manoban

"What should i do right now?" I mumbled to myself as i am getting ready for the first day of year as a college student .

I took medicine as my coarse and i am planning to be a nephrologist . The one who studies and examine the persons nerve cell .

"Hey lis are you ready?" Jisoo asked me as she is getting ready for herself also. Jisoo and I are  now staying at the campuses dormitory . My dad decided to do it since its two hours ride from our house to this school .

"I am ready as always unnie" i said and i tilt my head to look at the watch that is hanging in one of the corners of the wall . My mouth was agape to see that its already 7:45 am . Our classes will start at exactly 8:00 in the morning .

"Time flies so fast huh . We should get going" jisoo said and get her bag and i get my things too . This is a long day ahead .

"By the way how is rosè?" I asked as we took our step to the tiled and sparkling floor of the building going out to this building . We are not that bothered because the main building of the campus is only a few steps away from the students dormitory .

"Her parents told me that she is fine, her parents grounded her  for going out of the house and going in the club without their permission . I feel sorry for that chipmunk of mine" i rolled my eyes as i heard how whip is jisoo towards roseanne .

We saw a few students running like a mad man in the hallways . We did everything to avoid their bodies bumping into each other while running .

Nayeon who is now a college student and a friend of mine  stop by in front of us and looking at us unbelievably . Jisoo and i shared a few stares to each other as nayeon  interrupted us by saying that

"Didn't  you know ? we are going to have a visitor. She is now in the auditorium and she will be  having her speech soon . So you two must go there now" i was shock to her action who is now pulling me to the way in auditorium . 

"Hey hey i am going okay , just stop pulling me" i ranted and let my arm go off from her tight grip . As soon as we got to the front door of the auditorium my mouth was agape to see that there a lot of students in the front door knocking their ass out just to open up the front door . This people really geez.

"Who is this visitor anyway?" Jisoo asked as her eyes is roaming around in  front of the closed door of the auditorium .

"I don't know either . She actually surprise us for giving us a literally surprise visit" nayeon said while shaking her head .

Jisoo grab both of our hands going somewhere . As we took a step i slowly realized that there is a secret passage for us to enter in the auditorium without going to the front door .

"Nice one chuu" nayeon said while looking around at the students who is now having their time to talk about senseless things as we are waiting for the visitor to go in front of the stage and having their speech in the long run.

As the lights pointed at the center of the stage the noise that are coming from the  students from a while ago is now surprisingly disappeared .

A woman in her 20's showed up in front of everyone . I cannot clearly see her face because of the other peoples body in front of me . I push them a little further to see the woman in her black silky dress . Someone push me in front jut for me to see the woman clearly .

I cannot move as her gaze is intently looking to mine . Those eyes . That body . And her lips . She smirk at me secretly as she is having her speech in front of us . I wish i didn't go in front because i saw those cold cat eyes and her intimidating aura again . Her eyes met mine as if she is pertaining to something . Its miss Kim .

And the way   she is looking at me right now , its suffocating . And she is now looking to me as if i  heard her saying the words

"I got you"