Peligrosa 29

Lisa manoban

"Hurry up miss manoban we're not here to stroll and shop . Go and get foods" she commanded that made me hurry up to run to her side . Wait a minute

"Why am I going to pick up the food? I thought you're the one whose hungry here" a question from me that made her stop and looks at me with an obvious irritation in her face.

"Just get the damn food because I am not picky . Just pick up the healthy one" she said then walks again entering herself inside the store . I guess this is going to be a long ride .

---------

Making our way to the destination of a hotel room still having the bag of chips that I got from the convenience store  earlier , it got me really tired along the way here in Los Angeles .

Still in the lobby of the hotel waiting for the person to make a command to handle our luggages , a man in his early thirties made his way to us and holds up our luggages and puts it to the pushcart .

"Miss kim said that you should follow me to be able for you to go to your designated room " he said that made me to look at his direction having a question printing to my feature .

Where is she by the way?

Jennie kim

"I'm not here to talk about things that doesn't piqued my interest brandon " I said handling back the proposal that senior laparo made for me to get married .

"We've been arguing things repeatedly uno . Why don't you just accept it ? I can give you the pleasure that every woman wants . A pleasure that your mistress can't-----"

*Slap*

I slapped him , the reason why he won't be able to finish his sentences. Fuming at the scene and at the same time to the proposal that senior laparo keeps on pushing me into.

"Mr. Escajar if you don't have anything to say to me properly . Then get out of my sight I need to rest" I said quickly walking away from him . The man that I supposed to get married into a few years ago . The reason why me and senior laparo has this argument regarding to the proposal that he wants me to get into.

"Uno , how about your mistress ? Who was that again ? Lalice---"

"Don't you dare touch my property" I said with full irritation then walks out to that place . Thinking the things that me and lalice will do to have a good transaction with the other organization.

Going inside the vip room that I reserved a few days ago before we go here . Calming myself by the help of the champagne that I ordered earlier . Sipping the amount of wine while thinking the proposal with brandon .

My hands clutching to the wine glass . Why is he here by the way? Did laparo sent him ?

Lisa Manoban

Waking up to the pleasant breeze of Los Angeles , I quickly made my way to open up the heavy curtains of my hotel room to let the  rays of the sunlight comes inside my room .

Thinking that I need to have a good exercise and have a stroll around Los Angeles made me want to go down quickly . Wearing the pink crop top and jogging pants that was paired up with my  white shoes and jacket . I quickly made my way to the door .