Peligrosa 34

Lisa manoban

"Ouch" a stinginess is all I can feel after the whippings that happened to me a while ago. I am now being treated with ointment and clean cloth by the one of premiera's of the organization .

"I didn't know that premiera uno has this kink of whipping or spanking huh" she said that made her laugh a little. But the  when she saw that I wasn't responding to her laughs she huffs out a breath and threw the drenched cloth on the trash bin and faces me with her face that is full of disdainful that suddenly changes my feeling.

"Somethings bothering you isn't?" She asked as she is now grabbing a can of beer in the refrigerator , I didn't actually know that I have this kinds of drinks in the hotel room .

"You can talk to me lalice , I may kill someone but I can be a keeper to all of your secrets" she said but then it actually kept the tranquility within myself. Who am I kidding . This is one of  her colleague . One of the members of casa el re'al . Can I actually rely myself onto someone like her?

What if she just treacherously behind my back with what am I talking about  premiera uno. She is her boss after all.

"I don't know premiera dos i--- its just t--- that---- i---its just that---"

"You can't rely to me . Is that it lalice? Is it because I'm one of the members of casa el re'al ?" She asked but then I just keep calm and is now trying to confide myself to talk to her.

A few minutes later a handkerchief is being place on my hand as I am now getting it with a shakily hands . With the sudden thought . I'm now crying. And what am I crying about?

"I----- I'm falling" I said without a hint of hesitation , with my eyes getting vague of all of the emotions that I kept for a few months.

"I can't stay away from her. I can't dictate myself not to fall for her even if she showed me all of her defections . I still fall for it . I'm actually loving it all along. What am I doing with my life?" I asked and my voice of distain is now gradually getting louder in the corners of the room.

"She should have killed me in the first place. She should have threw my body in the forest . She should haven't took care of me. I------ I don't what I was saying" I said still letting out the frustration that I felt for miss Kim.

"Then why are you stopping yourself then?" She said that made me look at her with print of  unbelievable look on my face. Wiping myself with the handkerchief that she gave me.

"B--- because its because---"

"Its because she has the highest rank of casa el re'al isn't ?" She said but then I just nodded my head . I can't put up any words to speak as I am now overwhelmed with the feeling of pain and distasteful of emotions that I bottled up to myself.

"Its because she's dangerous and I can't keep myself away from her " I said.

"I love how dangerous she could get , but I'm scared " but then a burst of slamming of door opened keep my eyes away from the crying .

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" a man on his suit made a way inside of the hotel room , and I was actually shock while premiera dos made a way to point a gun onto the man who actually trespassed us in the room.

"What the heck are you doing here?" Dos asked as she keeps on pointing  the gun to the man in front of us , his gaze drifts up to her gun until it landed into me. A mischievous smirk that crept onto his lips that actually sent shivers to mine .

"Did I get into a wrong room or I just met the mistress of premiera uno?" He said still gazing his eyes up to my head down to my body. What a freak.

"Stop harassing the girl in front of me Brandon. You might get the shit that you wanted from my gun" dos said , still in front of me and protecting me from this man.

Why is she protecting me?

"Now I know onto why does my own fiance didn't like me in the first place " he said and  made a click on his tongue as he ravishes my body with his look. This disgusting man  and he said to himself that he has a  fiance so why does he look at me like that?

"Don't you dare slip it off your tongue Brandon" premiera dos said that made the man in front of us smile wider.

"Why is that Moonbyul ? Are you fully aware on what's happening between uno and her mistress ? And that causes you to look and push me away from your organization?" He added , he is now taking turns to make his way to the windows and touches the curtains that causes it to fall and cover us from the sun rays of the hotel room.

"Don't you dare call my name like that escajar . You aren't my colleague anymore " premiera dos said and is now following the footsteps that was making by the man who is still eyeing us with his predatory look  .

"Oh really but you're going to be one of my biggest member once the Casa El Re'al and La Primo De Casio conjoint to one another" he said .

"And for premiera uno's  pretty mistress . I think we can have a pleasurable threesome----"

*BANG*

I quickly covered my ears as premiera dos shot his right leg that causes him to wobble in front of us. I can now see his leg dripping a flow of blood as his hand is covering it with a hint of pain to his face .

"You shit----"

"Premiera dos thats enough" I heard a familiar voice from the outside of the room that causes me to look at it. Oh how I wish I didn't look at her .

Those tantalizing cat eyes of hers , damn this shit manoban. As her eyes made a contact to mine like it wants to have a conversation to me I quickly lift my gaze away from her.

I can't look at her anymore.

"What brings you here escajar?" Miss kim is now asking the guy in front of us . Still showing his smugly smile not minding his leg on a painful state.

"Can't I have a visit here , especially to your mistress? I have to get to know the people around you premiera uno , since later on we are going to announce our engagement in front of the both organizations that we're leading" he said that made me widen my eyes out of shock .

"So your mistress didn't know any of your  other agendas honey? Base on her facial expression. She doesn't know a thing or two about our engagement? That's so cruel of you honey" he said that made me look away from miss Kim's pleading eyes that are trying to catch up on my gaze.

Engagement ? I should have stay away from her earlier. I should have controlled myself from her .

I shouldn't have fallen for her.

A/N: Hi guys I'll try my best to update for tomorrow since I am now busy  helping my parents for the packages of clothes and process foods to give it for the people who are affected of the  Typhoon Ulysses in the Philippines . Hoping for the co- Filipino blinks who are affected for a fast recovery and please pray and don't give up. Fighting everyone . And as for the people who aren't affected please do pray for them as the Typhoon made a huge effect especially to the houses that drowned from the floods  . Keep safe and don't skip  your meals. And VOTE BLACKPINK. Ciao💕