Peligrosa 27

Lalisa Manoban

"Go to your room" she spoke as she was getting her clothes back quickly . Engulfing her figure that made me crazy for a  few minutes .

"B---but" the way that I started stammering I knew I was fucked up . I shouldn't have done that momentum with her , I should have controlled myself earlier because now this is clearly dangerous . I'm hating her but I'm liking her in some ways that myself can't comprehend either .

"Please don't be a stubborn girl today miss Manoban. The  boss is here" she said then took her steps away from me , hearing a ticking sound from her expensive stilletos .

I brushed my hair using my hand and starting to make a reflection of myself onto how and why I did it earlier . Its so stupid of me to go with the flow on the heat that she started earlier . I don't want to feel this . I don't want this.

Strings of curses starting to invade my mind as I'm regretting it . Why did I go with the heat with her ? I just shrugged my shoulder while getting myself dress back again .

A thought of getting a serious attachment to her strikes to my head . No , this is wrong lisa . A series of an argument starting to happen in my head as the thought of falling for miss kim seriously gets in between  to fight for my own safety and to just go with the flow without any assurances that this might be safe and dangerous at the same time.

"No lisa . Don't you dare" I spoke out loud unconsciously still having a calculation to this situation that I'm struggling with.

Jennie kim

"What took you so long uno?" Senior laparo asked as soon as I entered to his office . Without an  attempt to answer his question he shot his glance to me while looking at my reflection to the wine glass that he's holding , drinking a massive flavor of champagne , that suits his taste anyway.

"I'm asking you uno . No te atrevas a respetarme. Ahora amablemente responda mi pregunta" he said as he puts down the glass of champagne that he's holding a while ago . Fixing his gaze continuous interrogating me through the question from a while ago that I was trying to divert to his attention.

" I'm asking you uno.  Don't you dare disrespect me . Now kindly answer my question" 

"I was busy fixing the papers for the upcoming transaction in Los Angeles " I said not minding how intimating his look is . Those eyes , I started to be awaken and fully aware on this house when I was five years old. He trained me , he thought me some things that an actual child can't do , he thought me the things inside the organization that I grown up with . His looks is not new to me , but his thoughts onto what is happening and to my agenda this past few days bothers him a lot .

"Very well uno" he said then gets his file on the table and drop it in front of me . Somethings going on and about to happen . I pick it up on the floor then started reading the context inside the folder . Following my gaze to what am I reading , it stopped into his face that's reading my expression as soon as I finished reading the file .

"Again?" A question that starts to form  from my mouth for him to answer directly .

"Again? Whats wrong uno? I guess you are ready enough tho" he said then gets away from me after that . Obviously an argument is about to come when this conversation is about to be brought up again.

"I can't marry him" I said then puts back the file into his table. Seeing him  clenching his hand , an obvious anger printing his face while holding the wine glass.

" Este es mi comando como padre de Casa El Re'al. No tienes que estar en contra de ti. Te vas a casar." He stated that made me shut my eyes . No I fucking can't.

" this is my command as the father of casa el real . You don't have to be against to it . you are going to get married "

"You are in this position uno . The highest position that everyone wants to possess so badly uno . Uno , remember your reputation and name . Uno always remember that your nickname in English  its number one . Number one in everything . Number one in casa el re'al  . The one who sould dominate the way leading as the best of the best . You are going to get married" he said , and that made my way to the door  without answering him .

"Unless you want to have a second patrice in your life" mentioning the deceased name of the woman that I truly had in my life made me look to his direction , seeing him smirking through the words that he knew affected me that much .

" La proteger de ti. No te atreves a tocarlo" I said still looking to his direction , shooting his gaze to me  , looking at my expression seriously . I wasn't surprised anymore when he randomly throw the wine glass to the floor making a shatter of an expensive glass into pieces .

" I'll protect her from you. Don't you dare touch her"

"Let's talk about this some other time. I want us to have a good celebration when we get back from Los Angeles " I said then made my way through the door to get out of the suffocation that I felt from a while ago . Not minding his shout from the place that I went out a few seconds ago.

I don't want to have a second patrice in my life. I won't let him.

A/N: so hellooooooo . This story is about to get serious in the next few chapters . And also I wanted to get a feedback from you in to my new story . The Artwork From the Past . I'm kinda experimenting a historical and fantasy which is so new to me so. I was cringing while writing that story by the way lmao. Because a sexy genre is more suitable I guess . But hey I'm gonna try it nevertheless.  Kekekeke