Peligrosa 10

Lisa Manoban

"Mffffff mfffffffff" I keep on trying to shout at the top of my head , this is fucking insane . And this is kidnapping .

We are now here at her house and  I can't feel myself anymore because as the rope tightens around my body the more it gets numb .

Leo is now carrying me inside the house , and he's going upstairs with miss kim looking at me while following leo from behind .

"You should have behave yourself miss manoban " she whispered while caressing my face with a handkerchief in my mouth .

"But thank goodness that you are loud and so stubborn acting like a brave bitch that you are today so I can do things to you that you might like" she whispered and smirk that made me wiggle my body . No way . This fucking bitch can't do this to me .

"Untie her leo" she commanded and leo really untied my whole body , but everything feels numb right now and I can't fucking move .

"Thank you leo , you may leave" miss kim said and lock the door that made my heart thump louder , the sound of the door being locked made my body shiver to what she might do to me since I can't move now , lalisa please move your fucking body.

She walk towards me and put out the handkerchief from my mouth that made me gasp for some air .

"What do you think about my room miss manoban? Look around and see what your bitchy act gets you today miss manoban . Isn't it nice? You and me here in the room , little red lights , a couple of cuffs and ropes around my bed , a mirror in the ceiling? " She walks around me while I'm still gaining my strength to move and get out of here .

I roam my eyes to this room and the way she described her room a while ago gave me the chills and does scare me . Dos and tres are right a while ago, she really has this scary kink .

"Leave me alone miss kim" I said while trying to get up from her bed .

"I can't do that miss manoban " she sit beside me while I'm trying my best to move from the tight rope that wraps around my body earlier .

"I can't leave after all of the bitchy and disrespectful acts that you showed up to me a while ago , all of the shouts and curses that you did a while ago is so fucking unforgivable " she caress my face and that's the exact time that I already gain my strength and I was about to walk outside of the room when she quickly catch me and pulled me in her bed.

"Just accept the fact that you can't escape from me and I won't let you escape from me , you fucking brat" she said and she is now torning my clothes down .

"Get away from me !" I shouted while I am trying to push her off from me .

"I said get away from me!"

*Slap*

I did what I needed to do I slapped her really hard . I was about to push her when she fucking carried me and puts me down in her bed .

"You fucking made this choice brat" she said and put both of my hands in a hand cuff separately and lock it .

"Noooooo!"