Peligrosa 41

Flashback

"You know that I love you right?" the petite woman said as she is now holding her lovers hands clasping into hers , while a visible baby bump was being shown while watching the light of the moon matching it with a song from a radio that was being brought by her lover . A song plays can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley is now being heard under a night sky . There are trees that surrounds around them , only them , the fire place and the moon . What a relaxing feeling , Constantine thought to herself as she watches how her lover Marcus adds a wood on a fire place to keep them warm from the natural cold of the environment.

"Of course mi Amor , I knew you love and you will always love me . But I will always love you and only you till death do us part " cringey as it sounds and as it seems , nevertheless Constantine love this side of her lover . Those flowery like sweeter than a chocolates words made it more interesting and making her to fall in love once again to her lover .

"I can't wait for our child to see this world , wherein we are her parents and we as a parent guiding her in every step of the way . I can't wait for our baby to come out mi Amor" Marcus cooed as he is now humming a song to a six month baby bump of his wife while caressing it tenderly like it is the most treasured gem in the world.

"Don't do that Marcus our daughter might come out not on time just because of your excitement" they giggled as they are fell asleep on the outside while they are covered with thick blanket around them .

Those are the times that Constantine wanted to go back wherein she has her peace . She has her one true love . She has everything that a perfect and simple family wanted . But then it changes , a deal that was made by her father who is definitely a leader of a notorious organization in the country of Milan made her dream disappear just like that.

----------------------------

"I----- I can't marry this man , father . I'm begging you -----"

*Slap*

That's what all she got from all of the begs that she made . A strong slap received by the woman's cheeks as her tears are slowly falling down . While her other hand is holding her baby bump , she isn't suppose to be crying or stressing out . But the thought of her marrying another man from another organization terrified her.

"F---- father I can't do this. I have my baby , I'm about to be a mother , f---- father please don't do this . There must be any other way for you to solve this problem , there must be----"

"There isn't any solution in the problem Constantine , because the problem was that poor man of yours and that baby inside of you. All of this shouldn't happened in the first place since I already documented and fixed everything from the very beginning of our meet ups and deals. The problem was your lower class lover Marcus and that baby that he planted inside of you" sobs , a loud sobs can be heard on the four corners of the room . A pregnant woman trying her best to beg , her very best to get out of the situation to where she was.

"You are going to marry Laparo Monterey wether you like it or not "

"Or I will kill Marcus" those words of threat by her father frightened her from saying anything that day. She have to make a decision. She have to hide her lover and her daughter from her only father.