Peligrosa 4

Lisa Manoban

"Come on lets go jisoo . I don't feel like staying here anymore" i am pulling jisoo now to the exit of the campus auditorium .

"He---hey calm down lis. Are you okay? Why do you look so pale?" She keeps on asking me a lot of questions and i am planning not answering any of those questions from her . This can't be happening right now . Why is she here? All of a sudden . All of the potential visitor in this university why her?

Unless .

She did it on purpose to find me . Why is this happening ? I mean . I didn't do anything wrong except to the fact that i saw her killing someone in the dark corners. I sigh because of frustration.

I guess that's it . Maybe she is planning to kill me inside this university . I gave a glance sided to jisoo as i keep on dragging her back to our dormitory.

"Hey lis i guess that hot visitor from the auditorium  turned you on right?" No . I wanted to smack jisoo's back head right now because of that thought . Me? Getting turn on of my potential killer ? What kind of drama sense is this?

"Shut up unnie I don't want to be killed right now" she pulled her wrist from my tight grip so we are having a staring contest right now in the hallways of the students dormitory .

"Mind telling me on what's happening ? I don't want to come with you without having any idea on what is happening . I saw it she smirk at you . I saw it with my own eyes . Now tell me lisa or i will drag  you back to the auditorium " i heave a sigh . I'm about to tell her everything when i notice those men in black behind jisoo and walking straight to our direction . My legs and arms or my whole body to be exact is weakling at the sight .

"Jisoo . I think we should go please" she noticed that my voice is shaking so she let me drag her . As we are about to walk to the opposite direction where the men in blacks are ,  but in just a blink of an eye those men are here around us . I squeeze jisoo's hand tightly as i felt myself getting dizzy because of the situation right now .

"Miss manoban" the man in the middle with dark blue lining in his coat called me . If i am not mistaken he is one of the man with miss kim  that night .

"Lis what is happening?" Jisoo whispered to my ear . I know she can feel the dangerous atmosphere that is surrounding  us . I swallowed thickly as i can feel those gazes from miss Kim's men.

"What do you want from me?" I ask not minding those dreadful gazes from them. The man chuckled and he was about to hold jisoo as i stop him before telling him that .

"She doesn't know anything about this . Spare her and i will come to you without anyone getting harm" they all laugh but the man in the middle shut them off by raising his hand .

"Are you sure miss manoban? She doesn't know anything ?" The man asked suspiciously and i quickly nodded .

"Very well . Then let go that arm of hers and follow us" i look at jisoo and i can see a hint of fear in her eyes . I sign her to go to the other direction . We watch her disappear in one of the corners and i face the man in the middle .

"Don't make a wrong move mister . If something happened to my friend because of you . You will regret it all" i said then he just smirk and walks away .

"Brave girls like you should be buried to the heroes cemetery . Am i right miss manoban?" He ask and i didn't answer him . My heart is pumping vigorously inside of me as we took our step to the dark hallways .