Peligrosa 40

Lisa manoban

"She----- she was what?" I asked , my voice is now trembling from the upcoming unspoken scene as to what happened to patrice inside the organization.

"She was about to get sold to the other organization in Mexico , but then she refuses to do so since she was having an affair with the premiera uno" she said and looked at me with those eyes that is full of sorrow and grievance.

"I can't tell you everything my dear , you might be terrified and you can't face the other members of the casa if I told you everything " she said and layed me down on the bed like a total mother  to her beloved and only child.

"Just wait for me and I won't let anyone hurt you even premiera uno" she whispered and hug me , the hug is always warm . I just wish that I could meet her in another lifetime wherein she wasn't a member of a notorious organization, and everything was all fine.

"Mama please don't do this----"

"Ssshh no lalice , I will do everything just to help you and get you out of this cruel world" she said and as she parted away from me from the hug .

The sound of her sandals are the only thing that I can hear in this room before she left me here. I am worried , I was worried about mama Esperanza . I know she wasn't going to get killed inside of her own organization , but what if they do it just because she wanted to help me?

Another sound of a creaking door opens widely , as I saw her, premiera dos trying to approach me in my situation right now. She was hesitant to approach me in the bed , while wearing those cold expression on her face . Is premiera dos a foe or an alley? In all honesty , I don't know who to trust anymore.

"Lalice , can I talk to you? For a moment?" She asked looking back and forth of the door of the room , looking as if the conversation that we're going to have can't be heard by the other people from the outside.

As soon as she saw that no one is listening , she close off the door shut and went quickly to my side and her hands wandering of to her leather jacket finding something.

She handed me a piece of paper , and that seems to be a contact number was written on the paper.

"This is my and premiero tres contact number , you have to put it inside of you wherever you go , don't lose it as it might comes in handy in the near future" she said that confuses me through the words that she used. What does she mean by that?

"What do you mean-------"

"Lalice , don't trust anyone . Not me , not premiera uno and not everyone who are a member of an organization . Don't trust us" she said , why is everyone are so confusing today? I can't understand what they want to say to me right now . I need to know it , I need to know everything . I need to know everything from patrice and to the whole organization.

Jennie kim

" Que planeas hacer ahora?" Premiera quatro asked as she is now cleaning her car at the backyard of the mansion . The slap on the face that I received  from mama Esperanza is what confused me the most. I knew what I did was wrong , but then why is she that affected about to what happened to lalice . She was never like that to patrice and I'm now confuse.

" what are you planning to do now?"

"I guess, mama really slapped you that hard uno " I tilted my head to face premiera quatro who is now rinsing her car a water using the long ass water  hose in the garden.

"I am now confuse" I said it . She was confused too about mama Esperanza's action from awhile ago as she was shouting and yelling everyone inside the mansion as if someone ruined her mood .

"I guess she was just disappointed uno , because suddenly lalice became her favourite mistress . I mean she was just----"

"No . I don't think so" I don't know to myself anymore , but everything today is really interesting . What is that you are angry about mama Esperanza?

   Constantine Esperanza

" La escondí, toda ella de la organización.  ¿Cómo en la premiera mundial uno la encontró?" Asking my private spaniard investigator in a room . Asking everything about how premiera uno found my secret from the organization.

" I hid her , the whole her from the organization . How in the world premiera uno found her?"

" es porque ocurrió un incidente cuando lalice y sus amigas fueron a un club público en la ciudad de Nueva York, su amiga estaba drogada y vio como premiera uno mató a alguien ese día.  La transacción fue un poco desordenada esa vez porque un grupo de niños de la otra organización la interrumpieron, y eso la incluye a ella, lalice como la única testigo del crimen que vio" he said that made me fume , that stupid transaction tho. How could they be so careless about this?

" it's because an incident happened when lalice and her friends went to a public club in New York city , her friend was drugged and she saw how premiera uno killed someone that day. The transaction was a bit in the mess that time because a bunch of kids from the other organization interrupted , and that includes her , lalice as the only witness to the crime that she saw"

I don't know what to do anymore , I can't hide her anymore . I can't hide my biggest secret to anyone in the organization anymore. Everyone should not know about this .

"por favor si no te importa preguntarme.  ¿Cuándo planeas decirle la verdad?" He asked and I don't know if should I answer that question anymore , I need to make sure that she will escape and run away from the organization .

" please if you don't mind me asking . When are you planning to tell her the truth?"

" No le voy a contar todo gustové.  No puedo arriesgar la vida de mi propia hija, solo por mi estupidez" I said it . I do admit it , but I can't risk my life's precious gem on telling her everything . I can't risk her.

" I'm not going to tell her everything gustové . I can't risk my own daughters life , just because of my stupidness"

He smiled at me and left me here in the room still thinking to what am I going to do with my own daughter.

I'm going to protect her without knowing everything. I'm going to protect my baby from this organization.

I--- I should have done this earlier.

A/N: hello everyone , so here is a chapter for Christmas. I'm sorry if I was late on updating because of my busy schedules in school works. I hope that this chapter is fine . Merry Christmas and Happy New year everyone . Don't forget your meals and rest from time to time . Take care everyone.