Peligrosa 7

Lisa Manoban

The silence in the dining room is  what makes the atmosphere between me and miss kim more awkward as for me as usual .

She keeps on munching the meat inside her mouth like nothing happened in the bed room with me in it.

"How long will you stare to that food , I cant allow you to do your responsibility with an empty stomach miss Manoban " she puts down the fork from her hand and wipe her mouth using the  cloth in the table that was prepared by her maids .

"Or should i do something naughtier from a while ago . Can I?" She said as her lips form an incredible smirk .

I rolled my eyes and dig into the steamed meat in front of me . I can eat without doing that thing . I can eat without you.

"Did you just rolled your eyes on me?" She sternly said as she puts down her glass of water and look at me sharply.

"DID YOU JUST ROLLED YOUR EYES ON ME!?" i was shocked to see her stood up with a hint of rage in her eyes . I was shocked but I didn't let her see this.

"yes , miss kim . I just rolled my freaking eyes on you" i said as i keep on munching the meat inside of my mouth , savoring the tenderness of the meat is heavenly made but the anger in the eyes of the woman in front of me is freaking me out .

"Now you have the guts to roll your eyes on me . In front of me?" She asked sheepishly . I took the cloth and wipe my mouth and I look at her with this bitchy expression in my face .

"And yes . Why do you care ? You are not my mom or dad tsk" I stood up and walk pass Beside her but before i can fully go i felt her arms wrapped around my waist that made me stop from walking .

My heart skipped a beat as her mouth makes a way to my ear and by gripping me closer to her that made our bodies clash together with an unknown heat that is radiating out from my body.

"Getting bitch miss manoban?" She started as her hand caressing my hair and yank it that made me gasp for air .

"Hmmmm how about filling your neck with  hickeys from me is it ok with you?" She ask as her hand touches to my neck down to my collar bone that made me hold me whimper from all the interaction that shes doing to my body .

"Mi----miss kim" i breathed out .

And suddenly the thing she did next made my anger towards her increases . She push me and that made me stumble to the floor .

"That's what you get for rolling your eyes on me miss manoban . Now get up before i spank you " she said as she is now walking out from the dining room .

I clutch my hands as i can feel the stinging pain that my ass made with the contact of the floor . This bitch is not going to get her way everyday .

"This shit is actually hurting me" i mumbled to myself as i get up from the cold marble floor .

I took a step outside seeing miss kim with an expensive vehicle and her body guards guiding me inside  .

As i made my to sit beside miss kim , the silence (again) is now eating up again the atmosphere .

"I want you to behave well . I didn't pay your tutorial in etiquette just to play around miss Manoban" she said as her eyes are scanning to the pile of papers that was sticking to her smooth and milky skin .

What the fuck was that tho?

I didnt answer her as i keep on wondering to hows my father doing without me in the house . And one thing that strucked me out from the worrying is her growling beside.