Peligrosa 8

Lisa Manoban

"Wake up " my eyes opened as I heard and felt a person tapping my shoulders lightly beside me , the different scent of the vehicle that I was riding compared   from a while ago jolted up my senses . It was really different . The seductive flowery scent in the car smelled really different from a while ago .

"Get your ass off quickly miss manoban I didn't wake you up early to be late" I sent a dagger look to the person who just lay her finger to me , literally.

"Fuck you" I bravely said it to her and as I was about to slap ger really hard just to get a revenge from what she did to me earlier she held my hand tightly as if she was gripping it with so much anger that made me wince in pain .

"Fuck me? But I did the same to you a while ago miss manoban aren't I?" She smirk as she push my hand hardly that made me almost fall to where I was standing .

"Fix yourself we're now here and greet them nicely like how I did it to you a while ago " she went inside with her men in black around her , she left me here . So fucking great .

"Ten"

"Nine"

"Eight"

Why is she counting down?

"Seven"

"Six"

"Don't you dare get this to one miss manoban , I'll promise you that I won't stop myself from screwing you" she shifted her head to look back at me .

I didn't dare to say anything and just fix my suit and walks to where she is standing right now .

"Good girl" she said nonchalantly and proceeds to walk inside the elevator , as the elevator dings she let herself get inside and I walk next to her . As the men in black was about to step inside .

"Just wait for the next one leo , I believe miss manoban and I need to talk about something " miss kim said and the person who seems to be Leo just nodded his head and that got me off guard to sink in to what she said .

"Wait ---- what?"

*Ding*

As the elevator that we're riding closes off  , I just wanted to jump out of the window now for gracious goodness  .

"Repeat what you said earlier" she press the button of the 10th floor and this ride , this  is freaking awkward and unbelievable .

"What are you talking about?" I asked and she looks at me with her left brow raising .

"Forgot to respect me Miss Manoban?" She said and I swear if I had a chance to jump outside the elevator even if it seems now or never I would definitely do that shit just to escape from her .

"What do you need MISS KIM?" I said and she knew that there is the sound of sarcasm to what I said to her .