Part 53: To Kill

Magsimula sa umpisa

At the beginning of the time, the robot Suning couldn't help feeling good, and followed Dr. Shu's words and nodded his head with confidence.

Sutan: ...

He turned to look at the cousin who was having a good meal and asked, "What happened?"

Hayden was dining with a knife and fork, enjoying an elegant layer of cookies.

The soft crust is burnt golden-yellow, thin and small, rounded and layered. In the middle of each layer is filled with blueberry sauce, and the top layer is topped with local specialty honey.

Large pieces of flesh, rich jam, and fresh and delicious cookies, each bite is sweet to the heart, which can not help but love.

Hayden calmly, when he heard Su Tan's questioning, he easily replied in a soft tone: "Did you say them? Haven't you already met?"

Su Tan: "......... I didn't ask this." He didn't know if he should laugh and cry, but he was still happy. He looked at his father who had made a big red face with the words of his big cousin, and ran away with his hot and hot face , Can not help but grin with a lip and cough, bringing the problem back to the focus of his attention.

"What happened to that reporter in TV news?" Su Tan looked at the screen news room. A host and a legal expert were discussing the applicable legal provisions and sentencing, but the doubts in his heart were undiminished.

Why did you suddenly get caught up by an entertainment magazine and arranged a paparazzi reporter to take a picture near his home? How could that reporter be arrested while inquiring about the neighbors around him?

The mysteries followed one after another, leaving a heavy mist in his mind.

Hayden was calm and quiet. He thought about it and said with a smile, "Maybe he is not very lucky."

Unfortunately, I met myself and Dr. Shu.

Ad

Su Tan is inexplicably confused, and I don't know how big a stir this incident caused.

At this time, the inside of the magazine "Entertainment Express", which saw the news on the other side, was cold and the atmosphere was extremely bad.

The editor-in-chief of "Entertainment Express" Arlo suddenly turned off the TV with a slamming of his brows, his face full of gloom.

The assistant stood aside, silently snoring silently, and did not dare to offend the editor at the mold.

Arlo exhaled with a cold, hard face, and said in a deep voice, "How is Marin now? Did the lawyer see him?"

Right now, the most important thing is to seal the mouth of the captured journalist Marin. He should not be allowed to say anything he shouldn't say in front of the police, and put a black layer on himself and the magazine.

Hearing his questioning, the assistant nodded immediately. As soon as he learned that Marin was arrested, the magazine agency immediately launched an emergency plan, and sent a strong lawyer to go forward in the name of Marin's personal lawyer. The Police Agency asked about the situation and applied for a meeting.

These routines have always been familiar.

However, all of the contents of Entertainment News Express did not expect that this time, the sound of Marin spying on the newcomer writer Su Tan passed out, which caused huge criticism and resistance from top to bottom.

Down to ordinary readers, netizens and residents of Rosewood, they hate such behaviors, and feel that this has deeply disturbed the growth of the authors with the most potential in their minds, and must not tolerate laissez-faire.