Severus and Raina's heads snapped to the side to stare at Narcissa with wide eyes, shocked by what they'd just heard.

"I'm sure he will, my love." Lucius said, his hand over hers.

"Slow down," Raina said, staring at the couple.

"Are you pregnant?" Severus asked Narcissa.

"No, of course not." Narcissa giggled.

"Then...what makes you think you'll have a son?" Raina slowly asked.

Lucius chuckled. "There hasn't been a Malfoy daughter in centuries."

Raina blinked at the two. "Right.." She slowly said before turning her head back to the game.

"Oh! A bludger sent by Gryffindor beater Sirius Black! Regulus Black, Sirius' younger brother and Slytherin seeker, dodges the bludger by an inch!"

Raina looked up to see Sirius sitting up on his broom, looking pretty for the Hogwarts girls as he tossed his beaters bat in the air and catching it before sending another bludger at Regulus, who quickly dodged it once again.

"Another bludger to Regulus Black sent by Sirius Black!"

"Is he serious?" Raina said to herself, standing up from her seat to see Sirius smiling an arrogant grin at her.

"Slytherin Keeper, Roger Davis, saves the quaffle from Gryffindor Chaser, James Potter!"

Raina looked up at the Slytherin Keeper. Her stomach tightened, she wanted to puke. No, she wanted to hurt him. She wanted to watch him suffer. Then-

"Bludger sent by Sirius Black hits Roger Davis! Oh that's gotta hurt!"

Raina smiled at Davis holding the side of his head, then smiled at Sirius, who was taken aback by her reaction.

"Regulus Black has caught the Golden Snitch! SLYTHERIN WINS!"

Raina's head shot up, Regulus had landed on the ground, smiling proudly as he held the snitch in the air. The Slytherin pitch began to cheer. As the Slytherin team began to land and cheer Regulus on, Raina watched Sirius angrily throw his beaters bat and aggressively fly down, marching back to the castle.

Raina ignored Sirius' attitude, considering no one likes losing, especially to their siblings. So Raina went down from the pitch, running to Regulus who greeted her with open arms.

Raina jumped into his arms and hugged him. He hugged her back, smiling into her neck.

Raina pulled back with a smile. "I knew you'd do great."

"As always." Evan smiled, coming up to wrap his arm around Regulus' shoulder. "Well done, mate." Regulus smiled and nodded his head at Evan who wasted no time to plan a party.

"Party in the common room," He said with a grin, right as Narcissa had finally caught up.

"A party? Oh, I love when we have a parties!" She squealed as she clapped her hands.

"Yep," Evan said, arm still around Regulus' shoulder. "Don't have too much fun without us." He grinned, tapping Regulus on the chest before they left to return back to the castle and change out of their robes.