BtoB ~ Peniel - Unexpected

I opened my bag and looked through the many papers I had. "No, no, no! This can't be happening." The panic set it. "Ali? What is it?" My friend asked in a hushed whisper. "My essay, it's not in my back pack. I worked on it all night. I barely got any sleep!" I cried and continued to look through my backpack. "You could always turn it in after class." She suggested.

       I had no intention of losing ten percent off of the assignment, since it was going to be considered late, but what choice do I have? I sighed and laid my head down on my desk and groaned. I was truly dead, I had barely got my grade up to an A in this damn class, now it was going to drop. I left the class with a heavy heart and made my way to the library to start my huge load of homework I had due tomorrow. I readjusted my glasses and began to start on my work. I was half ways finished, when I heard the loud chatter of boys. I looked over to the table next to me to find 7 boys settling in, they placed their books in front of them and began to read. I sighed, and thanked them silently for calming down.

         I was interrupted from my reading, when I heard laughter.  I looked up, the 7 boys had their heads in their books, but by their shoulders you could easily tell they were laughing. I tried so hard to ignore the annoying noises they would make, since I had a five paged easy due and I only had the first paragraph done. But their noise level grew.  I groaned. I've had enough! I stood up and marched over to them.

"Alright, I came to the library to have some peace and quiet, but I can't because of your annoying noises so, please. BE QUIET!" I told them. Their faces went red and they hanged their heads low. "Sorry." One of them said. "It doesn't matter. I already wasted an hour here." I sighed and went back to my table, gathered my things and went back to my dorm room, to finish all my homework.

      I woke up the next day in a panic, quickly slipping on outside clothing and I ran out to my first class. I hated when I woke up late. It was always how I began my worst days. Thankfully this time, I had brought all my homework. I smiled as the day was over and made my way to the library to finish the small amount of homework I had today. As I selected a table, I saw one of the boys that was here yesterday at the table next to mine. He was deep in thought and biting his pencil eraser. He groaned and ran hid fingers through his hair. I smiled at his cuteness, but went to my studies.

 "um.. excuse me." I looked up to see him in front of me.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Sorry, but I have no idea how to solve this equation, could you help me with it?" He asked.

"Alright, lets see." I grabbed the notebook out of his hands and looked at the problem. "You're actually almost finished." I began to explain the problem, he slipped next to me as he began to ask why I did that and how I got that. Later, I found out his name. "Peniel? What did you get for number 17?" I hadn't realized I had him for a class. I looked at his paper to see the answer. "What? How in the world did you get that?" I laughed. "What? How did you get 45? It's 43!" He said showing me his work. "But, what about the remainder 2? Don't you add it too the final answer?" I asked pointing at the equation. "Huh?" Peniel looked back at the equation and blushed. "huh, won't you look at that! Ali I told you it was 45." He smiled and erased his answer to put mine. I giggled and went back to my work.

"Hey have you heard of BIGBANG?" Peniel asked as he took his Ipod out. "Hm? Oh, no. I'm not a big fan of K pop." I replied as I answered the next question. "What?" Peniel almost yelled. "How can you not like them? They are truly amazing." He continued. "I just don't like Kpop in general. I stick to my Rock music." I replied.

"Oh." Peniel stored his ipod back into his pocket.

"Peniel!" We both turned to see 6 boys make their way towards us. "On a date?" One of them asked. "No, Minhyuk." Peniel answered with a small smile. "Hi, I'm Minhyuk." One with brown short hair answered. Each one introduced themselves. It was a total of 6 names I needed to remember. Minhyuk, I remember him easily. Then there was Hyunsik, Eunkwang, Chansub, Ilhoon and Sungjae. They crowded around and began to study themselves.