Block B ~ Ukwon - This love

You smiled and looked down at your notebook, doodling tyring to past the time. It was close to summer vacation and you couldn't wait to have fun with your friends. Your favorite song was turned up on your ipod, blasting into your ear phones. You felt a cold touch on your arm, turning to see it was your friend.

"Yah!" She pulled your ear phones out. "We're going to go see the performance in the gym, a little nice thing to end the school day."

"But school isn't out for another week." You protested placing one ear phone back in.

"Yeah, well Ukwon's dancing." She said smiling.

"I'm there!" You said smiling.

          Ukwon was the hottest guy at your school, the one who could dance and had an amazing smile and he was your crush. You liked him for some time now and your insides melted when he would glance at you, probably just to look at something behind you, but you took it. Having his small eyes look at your direction.

            You and your friend left with the rest of the students and took your seats in the auditorium. The huge room curved in a half circle, and the stage stood at the front. It was a big stage, enough for a 7 member dance group to dance around freely. Smiling as you saw Ukwon stick his head out from behingd the red curtain to look at the people coming in, his friend Minhyuk as his side.  You put your attention to your friend, since his eyes looked in your direction, and the heat in your face was becoming unbearable.

"You're blushing so bad." She laughed and shook her head.

"I know, I just like him so much." You said biting down on your lip.

          Though you liked him there was this one thing that stopped you from liking him freely; he was a jerk. He had just broken up with his perfect girl friend who was really nice, you were sort of friends but not really. Sighing and biting you lower lip, you looked back up meeting his small eyes. His lips broke out in a small smirk, that threw you off, sending a  million butterflies to bounce around your stomach.

       The show began, Ukwon's friends Zico, Kyung and P.O performed a song together, and his other friends Taeil and Jaehyo as well sang but a melodic and smooth song while his other friends rapped. They were a few more performances that didn't really catch your attention after that, of course until Ukwon and Minhyuk took the stage.

     You watched their dancing attentively, cheering with everyone. Ukwon winked at the crowd, gaining screams for the girls to erupt, but Minhyuk killed you more. He moved Ukwon aside to take the stage, he began to dance to a part of Zico, Kyung and P.O's rap song. His body popped and went down and finally Minhyuk smiled and lifted his shirt to add to it. Screams filled the auditorium, laughing you clapped happily.

"He's so hot!" Your friend said staring at Minhyuk.

"I guess that's why his friends call him B.Bomb." You replied. Your friend nodded and clapped. Ukwon and B.Bomb's performance was the last one, a perfect ending to the show.

       Once it was over, all the students dashed out. School was over for the day, but it just meant it was the weekend and the next couple of days were going to come quickly, and before you knew it, it would be summer vacation.

        You tugged your red backpack on, walking out of the auditorium, walking to where your mom usually picked you up. You placed your ear phones on and played Shinhwa's "This love." You looked up momentarily to see Ukwon, his black sports bag hung on his shoulder and he was looking into his ipod, walking quickly.

          Your breath was lost. He looked so cute and you couldn't help the way your heart raced, he was just too perfect. You shook your head and walked behind him, since it happened to be the direction you were heading. As he disappeared around the corner, your head looked up, walking a little faster not wanting to miss him. As you reached for the corner, Ukwon pushed you back to the wall.

          You looked at him dazed, what was going on? You met his gaze and you suddenly regretted it. In the hallway it was just you too, and his eyes were staring into yours. "Following me, Love?" You made out with his lips since Shinhwa was blasting out of your ear phones and you couldn't hear him.

"Following you? Why would I? You know there's people who go this way as well, it isn't like I'm following you to your house door. Jerk." You spat back.

         He scoffed and looked to the side. His cat like features came out, the adorable eyes and smile. "Don't say that. Love, you were walking faster to catch up with me. Don't lie." You read his lips again, this time taking longer to make the sentence out, but once you did you scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"I can't hear a word you're saying but hell I know it's annoying." You glared hearing Shinhwa's This love begin to repeat.

          Ukwon smirked. "You don't need to hear anything I say." Before you could finsih reading his lips, he smashed them against your lips. You looked at him wide eyed. He felt you move, trying to get out of his grasp, so he placed both hands on either side of your face, cutting any space of you escaping.

        Ukwon finally pulled away, slowly, his eyes still were closed. You watched him, as his lips turned up and his eyes fluttered open. "I've been wanting to do that for the longest time."

"What?" You said completely confused.

"I really like you _________." Ukwon replied taking your hand gently.

"What?" You repeated. Ukwon has liked you all this time? You were so confused about was going on. He sighed and pulled you into a random classroom, pushing you against a desk, making you sit.

"Alright... I just confessed to you and all you respond is ... what?" Ukwon said dropping his sport bag on the floor.

"I was just shocked." You mumbled taking an ear phone out.

"Ugh, gosh you're too cute." Ukwon said, taking your face in his hands and kissing you gently. You smiled and shook your head breaking the kiss.

"I like you too Ukwon." You said.

         Ukwon chuckled and kissed you again. "I knew you did, the way you looked at me, the small eye  contact, that look in your eyes whenever I passed by."

"What look?" You asked looking up at him.

          Ukwon smiled. "You looked at me, like the way I looked at you. Complete love for one another." Ukwon mumbled and kissed you again. You smiled and looked at his ipod. "What are you listening to?" You asked.

"Um, Shinhwa's "This love." He replied toying with a strand of your hair.

"Seriously? So am I." You replied lifting your ipod to show him.

        Ukwon smiled and pulled you into a kiss. "I guess it's was a sign Love." He smiled and hugged you. Maybe it was meant to be. Ukwon was a sweet heart but he just appeared to be this jerk. Ukwon tighten his grip around you. "____________?"

"Hm?" You nodded.

"I know you knew I was jerk. I won't treat you that way. I'll be better for you, Love." Ukwon whispered. "I can't lose you, not you." He shook his head, desperately gripping onto you.

        You smiled gently and hugged him back. This love was your first and somehow you knew Ukwon was the right first love, because he felt the same way. Love this strong wouldn't break so easy, you both wouln't let it.