Beast ~ Kikwang - Let it snow

"Are you alright?" You asked for the fourth time that day. Kikwang looked at you for a moment before nodding slightly. You sighed and rolled your eyes. It was just so annoying to you, he was acting so differently than the cute, playful Kikwang you fell in love with. You and Kikwang were watching a movie, and originally he would be excited and happy, but now he just stared at the T.V flatly.

"Are you sure? You seem a bit.."

"I'm fine!" Kikwang raised his voice at you a bit. You looked at him shocked. Kikwang has never talked to you that way before. You crossed your arms and bit your lip to keep yourself from crying. His phone rang, which broke the intense silence. "Hello?" pause. "HEY! How have you've been? I haven't seen you in a while." Pause. "Now? I'm not doing anything, why?" Pause. "Yeah, I'll pick you up in twenty." Pause. "Bye!" He hanged up and you saw that smile that you haven't seen in a while.

"Who was that?" You asked.

"Oh. That was Eun Mi. " KiKwang smiled and got up. "I'm leaving. I'll see you." He kissed you lightly before grabbing his jacket and leaving out the door.

        You sat there and tried not to cry since Eun Mi has been the only reason that you were able to see the old Kikwang. You sighed and quickly dried your eyes, since a couple of tears escaped your eyes. "It's fine." You tried to calm yourself. Everything is fine. You decided not to feel sad about something you weren't sure about. Though they have been together a lot often. You went to bed and tried to not cry more.

       A couple of days later ~

"Don't wait up. I'm going to be with Eun Mi." Kikwang reached for his jacket.

"Wait. Kikwang," You grabbed his hand. "We need to talk."

"About what ________? I need to go, Eun Mi is waiting fo-"

"That's what I want to talk about Kikwang!! I don't mind you having friends but I mind when you changed around me and you act like yourself when you're with her." You said. It took you the past couple of days, just to get all the courage you had to tell him this.

"What are you talking about?" Kikwang looked at you confused and a bit annoyed.

         You looked away for a moment. "What I'm talking about is... do you like Eun-mi?"

".  .  . no." Kikwang said. "Why would I? ________, you're making no sense."

"I can say the same thing! You haven't been the same. You never smile at me anymore, but you do smile at her. You're play full with her like you use to be with me. Everything we once were, you are now with Eun Mi." You said.

"No, I'm not. Yah. This is ridiculous. I'm leaving." Kikwang reached for the door knob, but you pulled at his arm.

"Kikwang! Stop! You know I'm telling the truth!" You argued, feeling tears burn in your eyes.

"Yah! Stupid girl! I don't feel that way towards her! And so what if I only felt like my self when I'm with her. I don't like being at your side anymore." Kikwang jerked his arm away from your grip.

"what?" You felt a hole punch through your chest.

"I-I" He stuttered.

"FINE! Be with Eun Mi! I never want to see you again!" You pushed Kikwang out of your house. You leaned on the door, you began to cry as you slid down to the floor. You pulled your feet to your chest and placed your head down on your knees. You shook your head, trying to believe that had actually happened. You and Kikwang had officially broken up. It was over.  You leaned your head back and waited for the cold truth to finally sink in.