BigBang ~ Daesung- Baby don't cry

"So are we going to meet at the same club as always?" Daesung asked you. Daesung and you have been close friends since grade school, now you feel like you could tell him anything. Especially how you had a crush on this guy you met a couple of months ago. He was sweet and romantic, and knew how to make you feel like you were the only girl who was pretty enough to be next to him.

"Yeah. I'll see you there." You replied as you were drying your hair with a towel.

"Alright. Bye." Daesung hanged up and let you finish getting ready. You slipped on your new black dress and styled your hair the way you liked it best. You slipped on heels and a leather jacket and made your way to your car. You could feel the butterflies emerge in your stomach as you approached the club. In a few moments you'll be in his arms, you'll feel his breath on your neck and the feeling of his eyes only on you.

"Hey!" Daesung appraoched you and trapped you in a warm hug. You stood there, holding each other for a couple of seconds before he lazily let you go.

"Hey, is he in there?" You moved to the sides to see if you could catch  him in there.

"Oh, yeah I think he's in there. Shall we?" Daesung held his hand out. You smiled and took it, holding hands you two entered the club. You smiled at the people as they danced freely on the dance floor. There were many that were sitting around, some drinking heavily other lightly. You and Daesung picked an open table and ordered drinks.

"I wonder if my friend is coming." You thought out loud.

"You invited some one?" Daesung asked.

"Um. Yeah. She really likes you." You say leaning into him more. "She's really a great girl. You should go out with her."

"No." Daesung said flatly. "I already told you that I love someone else and I will wait for her to see that I'm the one shes truly loves."

You looked at Daesung, his eyes shined brightly. He noticed you staring at him, he smiled. "What?"

You shook your head and looked away. Your heart began to race as you remembered Daesungs eyes, they were small and lovely. "He's here." You heard Daesung say. You looked at the boy you've had a crush on, but you frowned when you saw a girl at his side.

You smiled when you realized it was your friend. Maybe they had met in front and decided to come in together. Your smile began to fade as they strode to a different table. He kissed her neck and she clunged to him.  - what is going on?- You thought as you watched them.

"____________." Deasung said, but before you could really process anything. You began to walk up to them. You felt an arm wrap around you waist, Daesung pulled you back and pushed you in the opposite direction. Once you felt the cold breeze hit your face, you noticed you had tears escaping your eyes.

"I thought we had something. How could I be so stupid!" You yelled once you were in his car curled up in a ball leaning next to Daesung. You tried to wipe away your tears but new ones kept escaping as you felt the pain in your chest grow.

"Shhh. You're not stupid. He's stupid for ever thinking that there's something better than you out there."

"No. I am stupid, Daesung." You placed your face into his chest, gripping his shirt as you began to sob.

"________, there's no one more beautiful than you." Deasung whispered.

That night Daesung drove you home and carried you to bed. You curled up under the covers not bothering with changing out of the suffocating dress you were wearing. The next morning you woke up to the smell of coffee, though you just laid in bed. Your face under the sheets and your arms were wrapped around your legs.

"Wake up!" Daesung said happily. He threw the sheets off of you, leaving unprotected from the cold. You glared at him. "Yah! Don't give me that face." He smiled, his eyes grew even smaller. You sighed and sat up. Daesung handed you a cup of coffee, you took it in your hands and enjoyed the warm drink."Happy?" He asked as he sat next to you.

"Just a little." You responded as you laid your head on his shoulder.

A YEAR LATER

You walked into a cafe, it's been a bit lonely since Daesung was out of town and all your friends have seemed to betray you. It wasn't that long after you saw the man you were crazy about with one of your close friends. You even confronted her about it, but she denied it all and turned all your friends against you, which opened your eyes, showing you that the people who you called friends weren't friends at all. You sat in the back and began to read a little. You sighed and shook your head trying to clear your thoughts. But those thoughts of how everything has changed and you were so alone made you feel useless inside.You wiped the few tears that escaped your eyes.

"Why are you crying? Hm? I thought we agreed, no crying when I was away? Hm? Now let me see your smile." Daesung said in front of you. You practically jumped at him, wrapping your arms around his neck and crying into his shoulder.

You felt Daesung slowly wrap his arms around your waist. He held you there, til your sobs became small little hiccups. "Let me show you something." Daesung grabbed your book and led you out of the cafe and to a garden that wasn't far off. Since it was dark, the lights of the garden were on and illuminated the whole place. You both sat under a weeping willow tree and watched as the dark water flowed smoothly under the small bridge.

"I'm writing a song about you." Daesung said after a long silent pause.

You looked at him. "Are you?" You sniffled a bit.

"Yeah, I am." He looked at the water, as it splashed against a rock. "Even though, theres no music would you like to hear it, what I have actually?"

You nodded.

"Alright... hear goes nothing .  .  . "

". . . You said even if you cried,
nothing would change.
you said even if you were gone,
nothing would change.
but then why are you crying?
Why are you closing your eyes as if this was the end?
Everything is in the past
now smile my baby
Even though many people will leave you
This song will stay with you forever
(we'll do it together)
Even if many friends all leave you
I'll continue to stand here by your side . . ."

You watched as he sang the beautiful lyrics. Even without music, it sounded amazing. He smiled at you and you began to feel different. His soft blond hair swept to the side perfectly, his eyes that were unbelievably small were perfect, his smile that brighten your day was perfect. Everything about the man in front of you was perfect. He was perfect. You looked away, there was no chance you would let him see you blush. You began to feel you heart beat rapidly in your chest as you stole soft glances at Daesung.

"Should we leave? It's gets pretty late." Daesung looked at the sky.

"I guess so." You both walk side by side to your house. You remained silent most of the walk there. You only spoke to suggest what ides to do tomorrow, but really you let him talk most of the time. Since in your head, there was an argument raging inside. - I like you. That's what I should tell him, that I've liked him for a while... you what? Oh come on! You barely noticed your feelings for him, how could you possibly say that you've liked him for awhile now!... cause, my heart would race when he would smile at me or little things he did sent my heart on a race.- You sighed and looked at him as he was explaining something. ----------------------------- Before you could process yourself what you were doing, you stopped in front of Daesung, placed a hand on his cheek, feeling his soft skin under yours, you lighly stood on your toes and kissed him gently. Daesung stood there frozen under your lips. You pulled away and sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I-I've been wanting to do that for some time now." You said breathless.

Daesung looked at you with wide eyes, but slowly he smiled. Showing his great teeth and how his eyes grew even more smaller. His blond hair illuminated in the dim lighting from the street. He grabbed your face and kissed you.

You gasped slightly but you smiled as he kissed you. It was ture, who knew Daesung would be the one to stay at your side no matter what. He was the one that was there for you when everyone left you in the dark. He was the one who held you when you cried. He was the one who lived just to see your smile. (: