SuJu~ Donghae VS Eunhyuk - I wanna love you

Song : I wanna love you~ Eunhyuk and Donghae solo   

"Do you want to come to the practice room today? It'll be a quick practice, we're just reviewing." Eunghyuk asked the girl he was crazy about. He gripped on the table he was leaning on and switched the phone to his other ear.

"Sure why not, I'll get to see my oppa dance, right?" She asked, he could tell just by her voice that it took her a lot to just say that, which increased his feelings toward her.

"Of course." He chuckled.

"Alright, I'll see you there." She said before hanging up.

Eunhyuk smiled and tucked his phone into his pocket and went to the practice room. Most of the guys were already here. Leeteuk wasn't here yet, so the guys were laying around instead of stretching. Eunghyuk looked at himself in the mirrors that lined one wall, his hair was styled down since it was just practice.

"Yah, Eunhyuk! Stop checking yourself out!" Siwon yelled from one of the corners.

Eunhyuk smiled but continued to look at himself, making sure he looked extra good for his girl, who was going to be here any minute. The door opened and Leeteuk came through. He looked at the guys, "Yah! why aren't you guys stretching? Have you guys got the dances perfectly, hmmm? GET UP NOW!" He ordered.

Eunhyuk walked up to Leetuk. "Hyun?"

"Yeah?" Leeteuk put his bag down and looked up at Eunhyuk.

"Um, it's alright that I invited a... girl to the practice right?" Eunhyuk asked shyly. 

"You what? Eunhyuk, didn't I tell you and all the guys that there's no dating allowed when we're going to do a comeback!" Leeteuk lectured the boy.

"We're not dating, yet. Look I really like her, I was planning to tell her my feelings tonight, and I was going to tell her to wait till I was able to be with her. Please hyun, please." Eunghyuk practically begged.

"Alright Eunhyuk, but next time you have to ask me first before inviting the girl, got it?"

"Got it." Eunhyuk smiled and went into formation with the other guys. An hour into practice she came through the door, which caused everyone to stop what they were doing to look at her. She had her hair tied up in a messy bun and she was wearing a simple white shirt with a black leather jacket over it and shorts with converse. She looked around the room awkwardly as they stared at her. Until Eunhyuk walked up to her, did she feel happy.

"You came! I was starting to think you weren't." Eunhyuk gave a quick hug since he was sweating but she didn't mind, as long as he held her it was fine.

"Why won't I come? I told you I really wanted to see oppa dance." She blushed and looked down.

"Come," Eunhyuk slipped his fingers through hers and pulled her toward the rest of Super Junior. "Yah! This is __________! She's my girlfriend."

"What? OPPA?" She looked at him. "Don't you think it'll be good to tell me first that we're dating?" She couldn't hold back the smile that he's come to adore. She sighed and turned to the group. "Hello, I'm _________ Eunhyuk-oppa's friend! I hope I'm not going to be a pest to you if ..." She looked at Leetuk, "I were to stay."

"NO!" The guys said togehter.

"Yah! She was talking to me!" Leeteuk yelled. "and it's fine if you stay, we don't mind at all." He continued making his voice soft towards her.