BigBang ~ G-Dragon - I'm sorry I'm a bad boy (;

@KawaiiKayaChan ... oh gosh I'm so sorry. You requested a GD one shot like 4 months ago and I just really saw it. So I rushed to write you this~ forgive me it's so short ;-; I hope you like it ~ (:

       You sighed and lounged around in your room, your hair dropping down your face, giving you the chance to distract yourself for the next 60 seconds as you brushed it away, by blowing at it. You pouted and glanced at your clock which mocked you 'You're Dragon isn't here yet and look! it's getting late, he forgot about you'

  You sighed loudly and stood up from your soft small sofa you had in your room. You ruffled up your hair, taking your appearance in the mirror. You looked pretty, as always, and innocent. Your eyes gleaming nicely and your clothes read innocent. Your shorts which weren't too short; went perfectly with your cute blouse and jewelry added a girly feel to your look.

"_________!? Ji-Yong is here!" Your mother said, appearing at your doorway. You jumped up with excitement and ran down the stairs to meet your boyfriend. He smiled at the sight of you as you ran into his arms. He kissed your hair and pulled back to get a full view of you. "Wow, Jagiya, you look amazing." He cooed kissing your nose. You giggled and looked at him, oh gosh his look. His black skinny jeans fit him perfectly and added a nice compliment to his grey long sleeved shirt. His red and green cap adding color to his outfit, not like he needed the cap, which hid little of his half blond half black hair.

"________... Be back early, you have school tomorrow." Your father said, looking directly at Ji-Yong.

"Sure sure." Ji-Yong replied bowing and smirking a little making you shake your head. He wasn't going to bring you back early and you knew it. Ji-Yong excused you and him, taking you out to his car. "Ready Jagiya?" He asked, smiling brightly. You nodded and looked out the window as he pulled out of the drive way and off to the location he chose.

      Ji-Yong and you have been dating for the past year, his bad boy image sent your parents to be extra cautious with you leaving the house with him, but they didn't know the real Ji-Yong, all they saw was GD. Ji-Yong was a sweet heart, but a bad boy none the less. Of course he's made some mistakes before but that didn't define who Ji-Yong was.

"Yooonngg~" You drew out the nickname you gave him. "Where are we going?"

"Yah, Jagiya, don't worry, you'll see." He smiled at you for a moment before putting his eyes back on the road. You nodded and rested your hand on his in the middle of the car. Finally he parked in front of a night club, he smiled and unbuckled his seat belt, but before he could get out you grabbed his hand.

"Ji-Yong what are we doing here? I'm not going inside." You said with much force that you could muster up. He sighed and  looked at you.

"Come on _________. It's just for some fun, I haven't been here in months, and I want to experience this with you." He said.

"No, if that's the case take me home." You said crossing your arms over your chest. Ji-Yong sighed and hit the sterling wheel, scaring you.

"Yah, please- aishh. Whatever." Ji-Yong turned the car on and drove you back home. You got out immediately shutting the door and running inside, ignoring the calls you got from your parents you fell on your bed, crying softly into your pillow. It was happening again.

      Though Ji-Yong was perfect and sweet, he had this side that you hated, he would act cold, mean, uncaring. You sighed and groaned, wiping your tears away.

"Jagiya?" You heard a whisper and you immediately rolled over, biting on your lower lip, feeling Ji-Yong slip in next to you. He gripped on your shoulders, pulling you back making you roll over to face him. "I'm sorry, Jagiya. I was wrong."

     You sighed and looked down. "I... I don't what to say Ji-Yong. You're so confusing. You're cold one minute and expect me to call you back after all the things you put me through! Every damn fight we get into, you're the one yelling and I'm the one crying, how am I..." You paused and sighed.

"I know, Jagiya. I'm ill tempered and all that shit. I'm .. it's difficult for me not to act this. You're a good girl and I'm a bad boy." Ji-Yong sighed and toke my hand. "Look, it's not going to get better, shit is going to happen, I'm going to be mean, I think you should leave me because you're a good girl." Ji-Yong paused to look into your eyes. "But... I'll admit that I need you and I love... I love you."

     You were crying again, confusion mixed with sadness and happiness. You didn't know what to do, you loved Ji-Yong but you hated how he acted.

"I...I love you, too Yong." You muttered, finding that was the only thing you could really say, since it was all that you were sure of.

"But.." He said looking down.

"No buts Ji-Yong. I love you. That's it." You said snuggling into him, he wrapped his arms around your body, pulling you to rest your head on his chest.

"I'm...." He began to say.

"I know Ji-Yong, I know you're trying, I know you're sorry." You gripped onto his shirt, burying your face in it and closing your eyes. Ji-Yong held you there, laying on your comfortable bed, til you fell asleep. Maybe it wasn't perfect but as long as Ji-Yong held you there, it was.