SHINee ~ Minho - Fell in love with a stranger

Your P.O.V :

You're in a rush, you're late, really late. Your best friend is getting married, and you are one of the bridesmaids and you're late for fittings. You push your jacket sleeve back to see your watch, it's already 1:00 pm and the fitting is at 1:00! You start to run. Your speeding through the crowded sidewalk, then before you knew it you were on the floor, rubbing your head. 

You look up to see a really cute boy on the floor in front of you, rubbing his head too. "Aish!" You stand up and help him up. "I'm sorry." You said. 

"It's alright." He began to dust himself off and looked up at you, he did a double take. "Op, I'm really sorry." 

"It's alright, it was my fault, I was rushing." Then you remember you're incredibly late. "I'm sorry I have to go, bye." You start to walk away but he calls you back. 

"Wait, what's your name?" He asks. 

"________" You say. 

"I'm Minho." He says smiling. You smile and nod. 

"I'm really sorry but I'm late." You say and run away. She's going to kill me, you thought as you were coming to the shoe store that you were suppose to meet at. You enter the store with a shy smile, your friend stands up to you and starts to yell at you, but you know she's not really mad at you. She sighs and pats your back and leads you to where all the other girls are. 

MINHO'S P.O.V. : 

I watched her as she ran away from me. I stood there, looking quite stupid but it didn't bother me. I need to see her again, the thought popped into my head. I sighed and turned the opposite way, but I was late for work and I knew Onew was going to give me a lecture when I got there. 

I sighed and continued to walk. Her face appeared in my head, flashing before my eyes. I immediately stopped and turned around to the direction she ran. Before I could process anything, my legs were taking Me to the girl. I looked around, hopefully I'd find her. I looked around but I had no luck. It began to drizzle, I was about to give up, but then I saw her run out of a shoe store. She was followed by a couple of other girls, they ran to a car and got in. 

My heart raced as I watched her, the way her hair flew with the wind and how she was smiling so brightly, she was like the sun. I couldn't help but smile. They got in and the car started to drive away. I frowned and searched frantically for a taxi, but there was none, so I decided to run. Going around many people, bumping into a few, it was a good thing that there was a lot of traffic. I caught up to the car, just in time to see her walk in a bridal store. I stood there, as my heart fell to my feet. She can't be getting married. I walked with heavy steps to the glass mirror. Through all the white dresses she stood on a pedestal, the girls around her were smiling brightly. She laughed, a woman came up to her and handed her a white, long dress. 

I turned away in disbelief. The rain was starting pick up, but I didn't care. I sighed and turned around and looked at the wet street, I should go. I started to walk the opposite direction, back to work. 

YOUR P.O.V. :

"_______!" Come on!" One of your friends decides to push you on the pedestal. You laugh and did a pose, how funny. You getting married? 

"Miss this is your dress." The lady told you. You shake your head. 

"I'm not the bride, she's going to be a little late." You say, but you still take the dress. 

"Wow, it's raining out there." One of your friends points out. You turn to the glass window to see the man before, he had his head down and was soaking wet. You frown, you begin to have this feeling of wanting to go after him. You hand one of your friends the dress and jump off the pedestal and  you walk to the door. You open the door right when he decided to walk way. You look up at the sky, afraid of the rain, when you look back he was gone. 

What? You thought, you begin to walk outside, immediately your clothes start to get wet. You try to stand on your  toes to try to find him over all the people, no such luck. You walk further, going around many people but he never appeared. 

"MINHO!" You try to yell his name. 

"_________!" One of your friends runs up to you, umbrella in her hand. "Are you crazy? You're going to get sick." She put the umbrella over you to protect you from the chilling rain. 

"I just-"

"No, come on! You're going to get yelled at for just being wet, you don't want to make them wait too." She cut you off and she starts to push you back to the bridal store. 

You couldn't get your mind off Minho, did he really follow you? He was going the opposite direction than you, was he wanting to see you again? You sigh and tried to forget about him and focus on this moment. 

Half a year later....

 You and your friend decide to get a cup of coffee at the local coffee shop. With the stress of work, and stress of the wedding, you were becoming very weak. Your friend notices and decides to treat to some thing nice. 

"So have you seen him." Your friend says out of the blue. 

"Who?" You ask taking a sip from your latte. You smile at the warmth of the hot drink since days have gotten colder and colder. 

"You know, that guy you bumped into like months ago." She says, smiling. 

"It's been half a year, and no. I haven't seen him." You say and sigh. 

"Wow, you don't even know him and you act as if you were in love." She laughs. Deep down you haven't forgotten about Minho, no matter how many dates you've been on, he was the one to creep back into your mind. How could a stranger possibly be stuck in your mind? 

But you laugh along just so she wouldn't tease you. You finish your coffee and look at the time. You remember you have to go to the second fitting for the bridesmaids. 

"Asih! We're going to be late if we don't hurry." You tell your friend. 

She glances at her watch and agrees with you. "Alright lets go." 

You both about to leave when you bump into someone. You stumble back and look up to see Minho. He shakes his head, "Sorry." He says, he still hasn't noticed you. Minho looks down at his shoes, he fixes his hair before looking up at you. His hair is short, instead of the average longish hair he use to have. 

 Minho realizes it's you. "________!" He almost yells. 

"Minho." You whisper. 

"Congrats on your wedding." He starts to say, he was forcefully smiling. 

"Wedding? I'm not married, and I'm not getting married." You say. 

"What?" His expression began to change. "You're not getting married?" 

You shake your head. 

Minho mouth went up in a smile and his brown eyes started to sparkle. 

"_______! We're going to be late." Your friend pushes you out of the cafe, you turn around to take one last glance at Minho but you couldn't see him due to the people that crowded around the street. 

You look down and sigh. You jump at the feeling of someone grabbing your hand, you turn to the side to see Minho slipping his fingers through yours. 

"Minho?" You start to say but he cuts you off. 

"There is no way I'm letting you get away again." He says and kisses your cheek lightly.