Block B ~ Zico and Ukwon - If only this was true (:

This is a fanfic/oneshot about me and my friend Janice. We actually weren't thinking about writing this but we started to message each other as if we were going out with Ukwon and Zico. So this sorta just happened by mistake. (: Sorry this one has names, but I hope you still like it. 

     I walked through the narrow hallways. Finding my way through back stage was even more difficult than Ukwon had ever mentioned it to be. I sighed and made a turn to find myself at a hallway, searching each door til I finally found the one labeled BLOCK B. Relief flooded through me as I opened the door to find Taeil on the couch that was up against one of the walls.

"Jessica! You finally made it!" Zico said from the styling chair. I received a small smile from Ukwon as he was next to B-bomb, big surprise. He was getting his hair done at the moment so I settled next to Zico.

"Is she here." I whispered to Zico. He blushed and nodded. "She's in the audience." He said. "In the audience? Seriously Zico?! I'm going to bring her over here. Shame on you!" I said. "No. Don't bring her over here. The guys will truly embarrass me if they knew I had a girl friend. I'm going to tell them right now, let them make fun of me and finally become respectful towards the topic." Zico whispered back. "Well I can't leave her out there. Ukwon did that too me. I'm not going to let her go through the experience that I had to go through. I'm going to get her, I'll just wait with her in the big lobby. We'll wait till you leave to perform and then we'll go see you. How about that." I suggested. "Alright." Zico replied. "You kinda know what she looks like right? Her name is Janice. She's the most beautiful girl you'll ever meet." He looked up, his eyes sparkling. "Um... alright?" I chuckled softy.

    I made my way out, receiving a small questioning stare from Ukwon. Even though Ukwon was my boyfriend, I never liked to talk to him before a performance. I always felt that I would get in the way of his mental thinking, so instead I would bother Zico. Well those days have ended. I walked to the section of the audience and looked around.

'Most beautiful girl you'll ever meet.' Zico's voice rang in my head. I smiled and looked at each girl til one girl caught my attention. She had dark brown, short hair and she stood awkwardly as the rest of the girls around her talked and fan girled. I walked up to her and grabbed her by the hand and pulled her out of the crowded group. She looked at me confused.

"Is your name Janice?" I asked.

She nodded.

"You're Zico's girl friend?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Alright, come with me." I pulled her to the lobby they had back stage. It was a large that was surrounded by T.V's that showed you what was happening on stage.

"Hello. Zico has told me so much about you. He tells me that you're beautiful. I'm Jessica. Ukwon's girlfriend, it's nice to meet you." I said.

"Oh hi. I'm Janice." She said nodding.

I nodded. "You know, I'm really glad that Zico found someone like you. I have to say that he hasn't stopped talking about you. He's like Janice this, Janice that." I said.

"Aw. Really?" She blushed.

"He really can't." I chuckled.

"Well, you're beautiful too. Ukwon is very lucky to have you, hope you live happy." She said.

"Thanks." I replied. I watched as BLOCK B passed us. Zico wrapped his arms around her waist, he kissed her cheek quickly before living to the front of the group. Ukwon gave me another small smile the same from when I walked into the room. I forced a smile and looked at Janice.