SS051 ~ Hyun-Joong - Knight in shinning armor

"Wh-why are you doing this?" You cried, feeling the tears fall down your face. You were on the cold snow, looking up at the group of disgustful kids who bullied you for the past couple of months. Their hateful and harsh comments hurt you more than the small bruises and cuts they gave you, from pushing you down on the ground so much.

"Oh, that's really simple. We love seeing you like this, looking the way you're suppose to, dirt on the beautiful snow." One of the gir;s spat out giving you a good eye roll before twirling a strand of her brown, long hair in between her fingers.

     You bit down on your lip, trying to slow the tears and calm yourself, since sobs were threatening to break free. You glared at the them fully before feeling one of them strike their hand across your face, making you fall fully on the floor. You hand resting on the reddened cheek.

     The girls began to laugh but it grew quiet as you heard a familiar yell. You didn't look but you heard his voice, and for once, you felt safe.

"Yah! Get away from her!" You heard him say the anger in his voice even scared you. The girls gave a yelp and ran off leaving you in the snow crying.

     You felt his touch before you actually felt or saw him. "Are you okay?" His words rolling off his lips  gently. He touched your hand tenderly, then moved it away, making you uncover your face to him. He stroked your cheek softly before pulling you up to him, taking you in his arms.

"Joong-"

     Hyun-Joong shook his head silencing you for any other words to escape your lips. He sighed and looked down at you, his eyes taking in your face, the tears that dried on your face, the reddened spot on the left side of your face. He shut his eyes and cursed ever so lightly it was barely audible, but being that close to him, you were able to hear the mutter. "How could someone do this to you?"
He shook his head disgusted. "Come, lets go get you something warm."

     Hyung-Joong took you to the small cafe close by, the warm textures of brown, orange and green sent a soothing feel around your boy, making you smile ever so slightly, gaining Hyung-Joong's lips to curve up as well. His arm protectively around your shoulders, letting you take in some of his warmth.

     Hyung-Joong was your neighbor and was in the senior class, while you were much younger than him. He gave you a small smile, giving your shoulder a slight squeeze as you both waited in line. He had always taken an interest in your well being, making sure you had a sweater on, hanging out with the people who respected you and protected you, always reminding you of watching out for a cold, giving you extra food stating it was important for a little girl like you to grow up strong.

    You always liked that he acted like your Oppa, but you were sick of him treating you like his little sister. You like Hyung-Joong, a lot, your feelings have grown ever since he's helped you and protected you every time those nasty girls tried to hurt you.

   You were more than grateful for his nice actions, but what would you do to have him to call you his. You pouted and snuggled into him more, staring blankly at a random spot, making Hyung-Joong chuckle and rub your arm. You looked up at him confused.

"So what is it going to be?" He asked, looking down at you. "Hot chocolate?"

    You nodded silently.

      He nodded expecting you to get it, and walked up to the counter, pulling you along in the process. He ordered a hot chocolate for you, while he got a coffee. Going to a table with your drinks, he held your hand across the table, not taking his eyes off of you.

       You take the mug of Hot chocolate to your lips and look up as your eyes meet with Hyun-Joong, you lean the cup too much making the hot liquid come in contact with your tongue. You yelped from the pain, making Hyun-Joong jump up from his seat to stand at your side.

"I'm fine. I just burned my tongue, I'm not a little girl, sit down." You practically growled. He chuckled and lifted his hands up, surrendering and taking his seat.

"I'm sorry for worrying about you so much." He mumbled before drinking his coffee carefully.

     You rolled your eyes. "That's not what I meant. I'm grateful that you worry so much, but you worry too much. Always there to save the day, but in the end making me seem like a weak little girl. Even if I am!" Your voice grew. "You're not suppose to make other people aware of it!"

"Yah! Why are you yelling? If you don't want to be treated like a little girl then don't act like on-"

"Don't even say that!" You stood up and walked out, tucking your hands in your pockets and your eyes burned with angry tears.

"Yah! ________!" Hyung-Joong called for you, but you continued to walk away from him. Your eyes glued on the white ground, til a pair of shoes stopped you from going any further, looking up your eyes landed on a older man, around 30. You backed away a couple of steps, apologizing quietly before trying to walk around him, but he moved to stand in your way.

"Going somewhere important cutie?" He asked.

     Panic and fear began to set in, wishing Hyung-Joong was at your side. Tears fell down your face noticing two more male figures emerge next to the man. "I want some of her too!" One boomed. You shook your head stumbling back as they walked closer to you.

"Yah! Stay away from her!" Relief fooled you as you recognized Hyung-Joong's voice. You turned to see him running up, he pushed you behind him protectively. "Get away from my girlfriend." He growled.

"Yah, come on man, we want that cutie!" The man said, walking closer. You hid your face behind Hyung-Joong.

"You touch her, I'll kill you." Hyung-Joong said, his voice dead cold, angry and serious.

"Oh come, lets not get into this." One of the men said, pushing the man in the middle back. Eventually the left, leaving you and Hyung-Joong alone.

"Are you okay? Did they touch you?" Hyung-Joong looked at you up and down, checking if your clothing was messed up or if there were any signs of the mens touch.

"N-no. Hyung-Joong!" You cried running into his chest and crying hopelessly.

"See this is why I want to stay at your side." He muttered into your ear as he held you. You snuggled into him more, feeling safe in his arms. The warmth radiating off his body was soothing, and you eventually stopped crying. He pulled away, holding your face in his hands. " _________. You'll always stay by my side, right?"

"Oppa... I..."

      Hyung-Joong didn't get you time to reply, as he cut the space between you both, trapping you in a warm, gentle kiss. Your eyes opened wide, not believing what was going on, it was a daydream right? The ones you had when the lesson in class was boring and Hyung-Joong crept into your mind. It had to be.

"Stay by my side forever?" He asked shocking you, was this actually real?

"Hyung-Joong... I ... I don't understand." You mumbled confused.

"_______? Wasn't it obvious that I liked you? Protecting you always? Didn't I show you how I felt through all of that?" He asked his eyes flashing a pang of hurt.

"Didn't you hear me at all back at the cafe?" You looked at him. "You've always treated me like a child! Of course I like Oppa, but you make me think that your feelings for me where only caring like a sister." You looked down and stepped closer to him, missing his warmth.

"_______.... " He breathed out your name, and slowly leaned back in, resting his forehead on yours. "At first I thought that all this worrying was because you reminded me of a child that I needed to protect, but as the days went by, I thought of you everyday, wanted to pick you up from school to see that you got home okay. After seeing how those awful girls treat you, I realized that I in fact came to fall for you."

"Wh-what?" You looked at him. Hyung-Joong never thought of you as a sister, well not for how long you thought. He found  an interest in you, making your cheeks grow warm with a red blush.

     Hyung-Joong chuckled and bought you back to his warmth. "One thing, ________. You'll stay by my side forever and I'll be your Knight in shinning armor."

    You giggled and nodded. "Forever Hyung-Joong. I'll stay with you." You snuggled into him, feeling completely safe and warm.