18+ Toweljob

"Let me help you with that." Mew reached out for the towel in Gulf's hand who had just finished showering and walked into the living room, drying his hair.

He wasn't going to say no to that offer and plopped down in front of the couch where Mew was seated, and leaned back so Mew could dry his hair properly. If he had been a cat, he would have purred at the massage Mew was giving him while rubbing his hair dry.

They were quiet but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. He watched the show playing on TV and relished in the head massage he was getting. Mew on the other hand was more focussed on Gulf's reaction and a sinister smile pulled on his face. He had long been done drying his hair...

Gulf's vision suddenly went dark.

"P'Me--" he muffled under the towel trying to scold his boyfriend. His whole face had suddenly been covered by the wet towel and he could hear Mew lose it with laugher behind him at the loud yelp Gulf gave.

Oh, see if he would be laughing still when he did this...

Gulf thought as an idea popped in his head and he grinned. He turned his head around under the towel and in one swift movement nipped at Mew's clad length getting a sudden gasp from the man.

"Gulf? Wha-- aah!!"Mew chocked out, not even being able to finish his sentence and threw his head back. Gulf had just pulled his flaccid cock out of his sweatpants and nipped at the tip, pushing his tongue inside the slit. Mew pulled the towel up to see Gulf wrap his fingers around his cock.

"Hmmm... wasn't this what you wanted?" Gulf chuckled against Mew's length and looked up are Mew, batting his eyelashes. The vibration had Mew hissing and grip onto the towel tightly where Gulf's head was buried under.

"N-not exactly b-but keep goi-aahh... ing." He groaned and bit down on his lip and pushed the towel back over Gulf's head. Gulf hummed and licked the thick length from root to tip as its quickly hardened in his hand.

He wasn't one to do this often but now that Mew's couldn't see him it made him excited to do it through.

He stroked the shaft and tongued around the head before he sucked on the tip like a lollypop. Mew was bucking his hips against his head making more of his shaft slip further inside Gulf's mouth. He happily sicked until Mew was completely hard and leaking pre-cum into his mouth, adding to his saliva and making his cock extra wet. Sloppy sounds were now heard in the living room coming from under the towel.

Gulf took more inside his mouth and enjoyed the strangled sounds spilling from Mew's lips making this all even more arousing. He was grinding his own already hard cock against the floor beneath him. He curled his tongue around the veiny shaft and sucked hard.

With his other hand he cradled Mew's balls adding even more to the pleasurable blowjob he was giving. He choked a bit when Mew suddenly pushed his hips up and pushed on his head. His cock now lodged deep inside his throat and Gulf had to relax so he wouldn't choke.

He pulled up and hummed and moaned around the shaft, taking in some much-needed air before he dived down again to take Mew's cock in whole.

"F-fuxk baby... so good. So close!" Mew growled and slowly thrusted his hips up and fucked his cock inside Gulf's mouth.

The heat in the pit of his stomach rapidly intensified at the surprise and utter amazing blowjob his boy was giving him. He wasn't able to hold out any longer. Gulf rutted against the floor chasing his own orgasm too and bobbed his head faster up and down the shaft.

The veins going up Mew's cock felt deliciously against his tongue and he traced them when he popped the length out of his mouth, making Mew throw his head back. He could feel Mew was tensing underneath him and pushing his head harder on his shaft that indicated he was close to the edge.

Gulf didn't even have to do anything as Mew pushed his head down on his cock and fucked his mouth desperately. Gulf let him and enjoyed the thick shaft moving in and out of his throat.

Fhuu-- yes!" Mew moaned and with one last thrust exploded deep inside Gulf's mouth and throat. Gulf moaned and whined as he kept sucking and swallowing every last bit of cum until Mew was completely wrung dry. The moment Mew had exploded, he had too. His thighs shivered and his cock twitched when he came inside his own pants.

His whole body was on fire and his fingers trembled, tightly wrapped around Mew's thighs. He opened his eyes again that he didn't even know he had closed and looked up at a blissed-out Mew with his head thrown back.

He popping Mew's cock out of his mouth and licked him clean and when he was done and Mew had caught his breath again, Mew looked down at the display beneath him and Gulf showed him a toothy grin while putting his cock back into his sweatpants and patted the package when neatly placed back again.

"Thanks for drying my hair, liked your reward?"

The end.