Chopper like Gulf

"come here! The door is open!"

Mew called out as he could hear the little paws from Chopper nearing his bedroom. He chuckled as the Pomeranian barked cutely and pushed the door open with his snout.

Mew gulped though when he didn't see a cute little dog walk in but instead in walked a very, very big dog looking exactly like Chopper.

"Chopper?"

The big dog stepped further into the room and his ears twitched as his name was called, he reacted by wiggling his behind and barking again.

So, it was chopper... Mew thought. He merely shrugged, that meant more dog to cuddle.

"come here!" Mew cooed him over and patted the space next to him on the bed.

The dog happily waggled over with his big form and with a bit of trouble and 3 tries finally managed to jump onto the bed. He was breathing hard with his tongue out but excitedly waggled over to the space next to Mew and cuddled into him. Mew laughed and pulled the dog into his arms.

He was almost covered completely by dog and he buried his face into its neck. His hand travelled over to rub its belly but was met with bare warm skin.

Mew frowned and patted the space again slowly starting to awake from his slumber. He pried open his eyes and tried to see why Chopper had suddenly gone bald. His fingers kept caressing the soft skin, it feeling quite nice and when he had adjusted to the darkness in the room he looked down.

He wasn't met with the big dog in his arms but a full head of hair was laying in his chest, soft puffs of air left the pouty lips of the person sleeping. Mew's looked down and saw his hand had slipped under his up ridden sleep shirt and stroked over his sides and the poong ka te he loved so much and not the fluffy belly of Chopper.

He chuckled and sighed; it had just been a dream.

This was ten times better though, finally able to have Gulf all to himself at night and out of the prying eyes of the fans and photographers. Where he could cuddle and hold him all he wanted without being judged.

And seeing that Gulf had unconsciously curled up to him in his sleep made him the happiest man alive right now.

He breathed in the fresh scent from Gulf just washed hair and pulled him closer against him. Gulf softly hummed but just curled deeper into Mew's chest and threw his leg over Mew's hip and slept on.

"way happier having you in my arms right now then Chopper..." Mew whispered and kissed the top of Gulf's head and let his hand cares the soft and warm skin of Gulf's stomach while he pulled him closer against his chest.

With his other hand slipped his fingers through Gulf's unruly mess of hair he closed his eyes again and slumbered off again with a smile plastered to his face.

Gulf's mouth corners curled up.

He didn't know why Mew whispered that but he was happy he had won the competition against Chopper on this matter, even if he didn't know what it was about.