18+ choke me like I wanted you to

"Don't!"

Mew gasped when the moment he tried to pry his fingers from Gulf's neck thinking he went too far they were stopped by Gulf's, pressing them around his neck harder.

"Tighter, h-harder...!" Gulf whined and his eyes rolled back when Mew did just that watch Gulf gasp for air when he dug his fingers deeper into his neck, blocking his airways. He groaned when he also felt how tight Gulf's channel clasped around his thick cock, making him speed up and lose control, snapping his hips brutally against Gulf's ass.

"You like that baby?" Mew growled when he leaned in and nipped at Gulf's ear.

"Y-yes! More daddy! Oh yes!" Gulf wheezed out, his mouth hanging open and strangled moans becoming louder and louder. Mew watched how Gulf was coming undone underneath him, drool on his lips, eyes rolling, back arching. Gulf's hand clawed on Mew's one making Mew tighten his grip around his neck and the other was dragging its nails down Mew's back.

"Fuck, such a sl*t for me..."

Mew adjusted his position so he could fuck Gulf even harder and right against his prostate

making him go crazy on his cock. He watched how Gulf was so close, no sounds came out of his mouth anymore.

His eyes rolled back; cheeks flushed even deeper crimson. The only sounds reverberating through the room we're the slick and slapping sounds from Mew's hard thrusts and the bed banging against the wall.

"Come for me baby..." Mew whispered against Gulf's lips. "Now."

Mew groaned when he felt Gulf tense and squeeze around his cock before he came hard right that instant on his command. His hand wrapped around Mew's one choking him as if telling him to keep them there and his whole body shuddered.

Finally, Gulf made a sound and it was a strangled high moan so dirty it made Mew lose it and cum too, hard. Gulf convulsed and spurted out hot cum all over his chest, some even landing on his face and Mew fucked Gulf right through his orgasm, his one exploding deep inside Gulf's wet hole and leaking out on the sides along his cock which was still languidly fucking into him.

Gulf went lacks right after he came, his thighs shuddered and his body convulsed with every jerk of his cock, nothing even coming out anymore but he just couldn't stop coming.

Mew slowly removed his hand from around Gulf's neck and watched bruises appear already. He lowkey felt proud, possessive that he put them there.

"Mine... all mine." Gulf took in some much-needed shuddering breaths, his eyes still closed and cheeks stained wet with tears.

Mew leaned in and took his face in his hands and watched how Gulf's nuzzled his hand and slowly opened his eyes.

"Took you long enough to realise I wanted you to do this to me..." he hoarsely whispered.

He chuckled when he saw the clueless look on Mew's face and explained.

"Thought I would pose on photo's choking myself for fun? I've wanted you to do this to me for so long now..."

Suddenly all Gulf's photos flashed through Mew's mind and everything fell into place.

"Took me long enough to realise I see." He chuckled and kisses the bruising fingerprints on Gulf's neck one by one.

"Hmmm.... now please never forget anymore... I love it."

"Your wish is my command baby..."