18+ lockers

Inspired by this pic 🔥🔥

Sorry I had to crop it, wattpad flagged it 😅

---------------

With a 3-1 win, one scored himself, Gulf walked into the lockers wiping the sweat from his face with his shirt.
But
He was oblivious to the fact Mew was standing behind him, leaning against a locker, licking his lips...

Gulf hummed a song being in a good mood after the rush if finally playing again, it's been so long!
He was in his own world until suddenly 2 arms wrapped around his torso and he jolted.

Mew had had enough of watching...Gulf was about to curse at he person who did this but when he looked back 2 mischievous eyes looked right at him, those being Mew's, his boyfriend.

"W-what are you doing here!" He gasped and moaned when said hands traveled under his shirt and up to his hardening nipples.Instantly silencing him.
He didn't even have time to process what was happening and why he was here because Mew was quick.

"Mew y-you can't do th-aahhmm...." He whispered but ended the sentence in a moan when both his nipples were tweaked and his knees buckled.His vision blurred from the blood rushing all to his hardening cock in his shorts.
He tried to push Mew’s hands away but to no avail.

"I missed you..." Mew whispered against his ear and nibbled the lobe making Gulf shiver and he grinned knowing how much it turned Gulf onwhen he did that.
"We really shouldn't. What if someone comes in!" Gulf whined but was pushed forward making his back arch and Mew’s hands wandered along his figure.
"Seeing you play and looking so hot in those shorts and high socks had me wanting to grab youoff the field right then and there but you're lucky I waited..." Mew continued and planted kisses all along his neck and shoulders.
His rock hard cock rubbed between Gulf's covered ass and hands were kneading the luscious flesh.
"W-we can't..." Gulf tried once again but this fight he was losing.
He himself was desperate for release at this point.

"Just a little." Mew replied and pushed his football shorts down to his thighs and opened his own pants to release his leaking cock and it slapped against Gulfs ass.
He pushed it a few times between the crevice, feeling Gulf’s hole pucker everytime he rubbed against it making him want to fuck him so bad
He contemplated his actions and hissed.
He nearly wanted to just throw all caution to the wind and fuck Gulf but withheld himself.

"Press your thighs together." He growled and Gulf did but was confused to why. What was happening!

Mew slapped his ass making him gasp and arch his back even more.Mew pushed his cock between Gulf's thighs making Gulf nearly buckled when he felt Mew’s cock rub his balls and length from beneath.
"Oh... M-Mew!" He moaned.
Mew leaned forward and with that his cock pushed further between Gulf's thighs making Gulf moan even more.
"Hold on Tua eng." Mew whispered and grabbed Gulf's ass and started moving. He breathed into Gulf's neck, feeling him shiver under his touch and enjoyed it all too much.
Gulf was a moaning mess at this point and was glad Mew was holding him up by his hips orhe would have definitely fell with how weak his legs felt!
The pace was slow at first but soon enough they were both chasing their orgasm and it quickened and breaths and moans became louder.

Mew's cock brushed over and over against Gulf’s own and it was making him go crazy.His cheeks were flushed and eyes watered.
This was a whole new experience.

He was so close. Mews breath in his neck was only adding more fuel to the fire and withing seconds his whole body tightened and he came all over the lockers in front of them.
Mew was not far behind andwith a few more thrust between his thighs he shot load after load of cum on the same spot. He growled and gasped having such an explosive orgasm and needed to catch himself before he would buckle too.

They were both coming down from their high and Mew pulled Gulf back against his chest.
He kissed his glowing skin and might probably have left some hickeys around the neckline but who cared at this point.

He was not even nearly sated when he saw Gulfs flustered and rosy cheeks.Gulf was trembling on his legs leaning back against Mew who in turn held him tightly.

"Let's go home and finish this..." Mew growled, his control snapping, and pulled Gulf with him, who was still reeling, out of the locker room and rushed home...

🔥🔥🔥🔥