(mpreg) midnight snacking

Caught like a deer in headlights, Gulf wide-eyed stared at his mate who had just found him snacking in the kitchen at 3 am.

Mew rubbed his eyes and walked over. He had woken up from the lack of warmth next to him and Gulf's scent had left.
"Found you." He chuckled when he reached his omega and wrapped his arms around his heavily pregnant belly and placed his hands on them, rubbing the skin softly.

He sniffed his neck right where his scent gland was, and he felt Gulf visibly relax against him while he kept munching on a peach.
Mew just adoringly watched his husband eat and swayed him in his arm for some time, just staying quiet.

"Coming back to bed?"
"Hmmm I'm still hungry."

Gulf pouted and popped another piece of peach in his mouth and munched happily in Mew’s arms.
"Can I have one too?" Mew chuckled.
"Sorry that was the last one."
"Oh..." Mew pouted at first but then a mischievous grin spread on his face.
"well then. Don't mind me..."

Gulf gasped when he was swiftly turned in Mew’s arms, and his lips were on his in an instant.
Mews tongue pried his lips open and the peach he had been munching on was transferred back and forth. Gulf moaned into the kiss leaning in closer, as far as his belly allowed, and his fingers curled in Mew’s hair.
"Delicious."
Mew whispered against his lips the moment they pulled apart and pecked them some more after.
Gulf's cheeks had grown hot and his blood rushed south.
Now he was sad it had been the last piece. He wouldn't have minded sharing a few more like this...

Mew could smell the arousal and want in Gulf's scent. He could never hide his emotions from him and he snickered.
"Even without peaches I can keep kissing you if you want." He chuckled.
Gulf blushed deeply and hid his face in Mew’s chest making Mew chuckle some more and pulled his face back up but his chin and kissed Gulf to an inch of his life.
The taste of peach was still present and only added more flavour to the hot makeout session.
Mews' hands wandered down over Gulf’s body to his ass and grinded his growing erection against Gulf’s own. He was ready to plop Gulf on the counter when someone spoiled their fun. Mew was kicked in his stomach and he abruptly stopped kissing and looked at Gulf in shock.

Someone had woken up.

They both looked down and saw Gulf’s belly moved and both started laughing instantly.
"Spoiling the fun..." Mew groaned jokingly but crouched down to kiss the moving legs in Gulf’s belly.
Gulf looked down at his alpha adoringly.
Just a few more weeks and he would witness him being a dad. He became all warm and fussy just thinking about it and stroked Mew's hair while he was talking to his belly.
Mew picked up on Gulf’s lovely scent and looked up to see him tear up.

"What is it baby? Are you hurt?" He shot up and cupped his face in his big hands and kissed both cheeks.
Gulf just smiled and looked him deep in his eyes.
"I love you so, so much... You're going to be the best daddy in the world" he whispered, lips shaking.
His hormones weren't helping here and tears spilled over his cheeks and Mew kissed them all away while cooing how much he loved him too, with every peck.

"Let's go back to bed." Mew whispered after some time when he saw Gulf nodding off in his arms and Gulf merely nodded. Mew picked him up in his arms bridal style and moved them back to bed to hold him in his arms while whispering how much he loved him and their pup until they both fell back asleep.

Sexy time would have to wait...