30 seconds

I'm calling this SMUFF 

it's hot but not yet Smut hehehee so in-between smut and fluff

------------------------------------------------------

"GULF KANAWUT COME HERE!" Mew shouted when they walked into their condo after the live and Gulf was about to round the corner to the kitchen.

"Hmm? What, why?" Gulf turned back, a look of confusion on his face.

Mew started bouting immediately, showing a sad face and walked closer to him.

" I need those 30 seconds back that you looked into the Mc's eyes. Precious time wasted of you looking at another man!" He grumbled and pulled Gulf in for a hug.

"30? More like 3 seconds!" Gulf laughed and let Mew wrap his arms around his waist. He loved feeling those big hands cup the small of his back and he put his own on Mew's shoulders.

Mew leaned closer and made Gulf look into his eyes and Gulf fell quiet right that instant, holding his breath as 2 smouldering dark eyes looked straight at him.

"I'll start counting...." Mew whispered while staring at Gulf already.

"One..." he slowly breathed out and his eyes darted between Gulfs chocolate orbs. Gulf felt his heart flutter again just like every time Mew looked at him and he didn't even register that Mew was counting so slow, 10 seconds had already passed before he continued with the 2nd number.

"Two..."

Gulf gasped a bit when Mew tightened his grip around his waist and inched his face even closer brushing their noses together.

"three..."

Gulf shivered feeling Mew's breath fanned his face. He took in a stuttering breath. The tension in the room heightened drastically and Gulf clasped his fingers around Mew's neck.

"Four..."

Mew's voice turned even huskier and he swayed them slowly but keeping his eyes on Gulf's pair.

"P'Mew..."

"Five..."

Mew's eyes darted down for a few seconds, landing on the tempting plump lips beneath his vision. Oh how much he wanted to...

"Six..."

30 seconds had long gone by already but who was Gulf to interrupt him. He basked in Mew's stares. His whole body tingled under his eyes.

"seven..."

Mew's eyes kept darting down and Gulf noticed all too well and licked his lips, tempting Mew.

"fuck... eight..."

Mew growled and pushed his fingers deeper into Gulf's waist, their bodies touching and swaying. He watched Gulf's pupils dilate and heard how his heartbeat quickened against his own.

"nine..."

He breathed against Gulf's lips. He felt his finger dig into his neck just a tad bit harder at that and his resolve snapped.

"Ten!" he growled and connected their lips in a heated kiss. Gulf softly moaned in content and happily obliged and kissed back with much vigour.

Lips smacked together and Mew pried Gulf's lips open with his tongue and devoured him whole. Tongues battles and saliva mingled.

"Eleven..." Mew choked out and dived right back in to bite and suck on Gulf's bottom lip making his boy gasp and moan.

Gulf tightened his grip and wrapped his whole arms around Mew's neck, deepening the kiss even more. He was desperate.

He yelped when he felt Mew's hand wander down and grab his butt to hoist him up and wrap him around Mew's waist. Gulf held on for dear life.

Mew walked slowly to the kitchen all the while his tongue was shoved down Gulf's throat and plopped him down on the countertop still kissing him like a starved man.

The stare competition long forgotten as hands wandered all over each other's bodies. Gulf was clawing at Mew's shoulder and back. Moans spilt between deep kissed and they only pulled back to suck in some much-needed air before starting all over again.

"Fuck Mew what number are we on?" Gulf whimpered and moaned into the kiss.

"I don't fucking care, come here..." Mew growled and kissed him again as if he was starved for years

Mew's hands wander under Gulf's shirt and his cold fingers made Gulf gasp into the kiss and arch his back against Mew's chest.

His cold finger inched up under his shirt and caressed every inch of Gulf's heated back. He left Gulf's lips to wander down to his neck and nip and suck hickeys everywhere his lips went. Gulf threw his head back in a strangled moan, getting all hot and bothered under Mew's touch but he needed those lips again.

He janked Mew's head up and connected their lips in a deep hungry kiss again.

He grinded his hips against Mew's and felt how much this turning him on too. Their hard lengths pressed together.

Their lips slowly came to a halt, both needing to breathe for a few seconds and after numerous of pecks, Mew pulled back. He was tempted to dive right back in seeing how Gulf's cheeks were bright red and his lips plump and swollen from his kisses completely blissed out.

"thirty..." He said hoarsely, making Gulf giggle and lean his head down on Mew's chest taking in some much-needed air.

"minutes it seems... not seconds." Gulf chuckled as he looking over his shoulder at the clock on the wall.

30 seconds stare contest who? Never hear of it.

Not on MewGulfs watch...