[Live] Discovered

Based on a dream I had a few nights ago... 

----------------------------------------------------------

Mew gritted his teeth but kept on smiling to the camera. The emcee's voice was like a blur in the background. He couldn't focus at all!

Why?

He could feel Gulf's fingers press into his shoulder as he was seated behind him on the back of the couch and he had casually placed his hand there. His legs occasionally brushing against his sides and every time he looked back at him, he couldn't keep his eyes off those tempting chestnut lips and how that tongue would peak out to wet them. Or how he would smile and those luscious lips would stretch around his perfect teeth.

He would give anything so he could nibble on them right now...

He sighed inwardly, when were they finished with this live... The last kiss they shared was this morning before they both left for their separate schedules only to finally meet here again and even then, they hadn't had a private moment for themselves.

He watched the clock on the other side of the room and saw they had approximately 5 minutes left.

Finally.

He tried to focus back on the live and giving his fans his all but when the emcee finally said they were ending todays live he couldn't stop his leg from bouncing in anticipation.

He gave his all the last minute but when they said their goodbyes and had waved to the camera, he couldn't hold it anymore.

Gulf was still smiling and waving happily until he felt Mew lean back and look up at him. Gulf looked down and took in a much-needed shuddering breath Mew's eyes spoke for itself and Gulf saw the want in them.

Mew reached back and placed his fingers around Gulf's chin and pulled him down.

"finally." Mew whispered before he softly connected their lips, throwing all caution to the wind.

Gulf was shocked, to say the least. Mew had never done this before and here he was, kissing him in front of all these people! But he had felt how restless he had been. Was this why?

He felt his heart flutter and he smiled into the kiss. He wasn't going to deny him this kiss when he had been desperate too...

The world muted out when he closed his eyes and kissed Mew back softly and smiled adoringly into the kiss.

Just like that the world around them really went quiet, everyone held their breath when they saw the scene play out in front of a still rolling camera.

The live was still on...

--

She had just been swooning over her boys being all cute in the live and was sad the live had ended already but she saw next had her choking on a spoonful of ice cream. Wait... was this real? She looked at the live icon and it was still on. It wasn't staged?! wait!

Wait! What!

Her heart went into overdrive and her eyes almost popped out of her head. Her phone suddenly went into overdrive and her Twitter timeline blew up.

So, she wasn't only seeing this! Everyone was seeing this!

Mew had kissed Gulf!!! LIVE!

--

Mew had mostly turned in the seat and was pulling Gulf's face down to deepen the kiss. His fingers curled around Gulf's neck and cheek and he felt the skin glow under his fingers, indicating a flustered Gulf was kissing him back.

Someone cleared their throat but a soft groan came right after it as the person was slapped for interrupting this moment.

"Guys, we're still live..."

Gulf suddenly pulled back and Mew whined that the kiss was ended abruptly. He, at first, didn't register the words he heard but when he was pulled back to reality, he understood what was going on and felt the blood drain from his face.

Gulf was looking at him in shock and at first, Mew didn't know what to do but when he saw the corners of Gulf's lips pull into a smile and later on heard the soft chuckled leave his lips he smiled too.

"well... that's one way to tell we're official." Gulf grinned and Mew felt all his worry drop from his shoulders.

"Not like they didn't know already." He answered and smiled lovingly up at his boyfriend before he pulled Gulf back down to connect their lips again and pulled him back into their own world, leaving the crew to end the live now for real.