(mpreg) Belly movements

I don't know if I ever posted this one here 

so enjoy if not!

--------------------------------------------------

"hand me some popcorn." Mew asked and kept on stroking his fingers thru Gulf's hair, massaging his scalp.

Gulf hummed in answer, his eyes focussed on the show on TV while balancing a bowl of popcorn on his big belly. His head laying in Mew's lap.

His fingers mindlessly grabbed a few sticky caramel popcorn pieces out of the bowl before, without looking, reached back.

Mew opened his mouth while his eyes were also strained on the screen and let Gulf drop a few pieces in his mouth. For a second his eyes looked away and focused on the sticky fingers that had just popped the popcorn in his mouth. He leaned forward and licked one after the other clean, earning him a little gasp from Gulf who looked up with shock on his face and pulled his hand away and elbowed Mew's side.

Mew winced but chuckled at his adorable heavily pregnant husband in his lap and happily chewed his popcorn and focussed back on the screen.

"ouwh!" Gulf suddenly gasped making Mew startle and look away and down to see what was happening. He was just a little too late and saw how the bowl of popcorn wobbled and dropped down on the ground, spilling popcorn everywhere on the floor.

Gulf looked down in shock at his belly and just witnessed the last movement of his belly.

"did they just... kick the bowl off?!" Gulf said, flabbergasted and reached out to put his hand where he had just seen the movement. They were quiet for second before they both burst out in laughter.

"well, that's a way to say you're awake." Mew snorted.

"or they don't like popcorn already." Gulf laughed and they joked around for a bit, looking down at the now unmoving belly adoringly.

"wait here, I'll clean it up." Mew said after some time and was about to get up from the couch but Gulf stopped him.

"That can wait, our little beans are awake and energetic now... Watch!" Gulf giggled and gasped when his belly started moving again.

Mew's heart swelled with love when he looked down and saw Gulf's belly move and jump with the little kicks from their unborn child. Or should he say children.

They were expecting twins!

"who's awake? Little Natasha?" Mew cooed over Gulf's shoulder and a big smile spread on his face. He reached out and placed both his hands on his husband's belly too and felt the warmth penetrate trough his fingers and warm his whole body. Every little kick against his hands made sparks fly up his arms and his heart beat faster in excitement.

Gulf's belly started moving even more indicating not only one was awake.

"I think Alexander is awake too now. His sister woke him up." Gulf chuckled and placed both his hands over Mew's and stroked his thumbs over the back of his hand. His belly was now moving all over the place and he winced a bit when one kicked him in the ribs and the other in his bladder.

He thought Mew hadn't seen but when he felt him cuddle him closer against his chest and softly started massaging his belly, he knew he had.

"calm down now... don't hurt your daddy." Mew scolded down at the two who were still moving all over the place.

As if practicing a dance routine.

"one thing is certain." Mew laughed.

"what is?" Gulf looked up and Mew smiled down at him and pecked his lips before he continued.

"they're going to have their daddies dance moves."

"which daddy?"

"Both of course..."

The end.